Either Way

Seren slid from the bed, holding the covers against her front as she felt her way toward the bathroom. He ran his wet tongue up the back of her thigh, giving her crazy goosebumps.

"WILL YOU CUT THAT OUT!?" she roared, slapping at him, but only getting air. 

Her face felt like it was on fire, not just because she was basically wandering around with her ass sticking out, but also because of how wanton she had been the night before. She felt Liam press his soft coat up against her leg, steering her in the right direction until her feet hit the cool tile of the bathroom floor. He tried to push her towards the bathtub, but she was having none of it. 

"I'm taking a shower. I'm a big girl, I won't get my face wet!"

His disapproval was evident.

"What? I kind of need to undress now," she said. 

The big wolf growled, firmly against her plan, though no words were forthcoming. Finally, he huffed and she listened to the clicking of his nails on the floor disappear before she turned on the water. Placing a towel near the door, she removed her bra and underwear that now represented her obvious desire for the alpha and stuffed them into the laundry basket. Seren stepped under the flow of hot water, letting it hit her chest, and groaned in pleasure. She shampooed her hair and was feeling for the conditioner when she heard the squeak of the door and felt a draft of cool air. Reaching out, her fingers didn't touch glass, but something else that made her fingers tingle and shot sparks up her arm. Gasping, she covered herself and jumped back away from Liam.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" she squealed, turning her front toward the wall. 

"Showering," he answered huskily. "I told you I couldn't let you be in here alone. Besides, you were taking a long time. I thought you drowned."

She growled at him. "But I'm naked!"

"I see that," he murmured deeply.

"Don't look!" she sqeaked angrily. 

Liam's hands slipped on either side of her hips and yanked her against him. She sucked in a breath sharply when she felt all of him against her, those strong pecs against her upper shoulders, the bulging biceps sliding around her ribs, his hands splaying over her stomach- and that other, private part of him pressed against her lower back. 

One of his hands pulled her arm away from her chest, replacing it with his own as his cheek brushed against hers from behind and nudged her head back. "But you are mine," he whispered against her skin. Her squirming was futile and with her blood roaring loudly in her ears, she couldn't think to shove him off. Liam nipped the spot on her lower neck where he would leave his Mark and she shuddered, rewarded with a gentle caress to her nipple that caused a tiny moan to escape her. Even with the hot water, goosebumps raced down her arms and legs.

She felt his muscles tense all around her as he fought off his more primal side. Fearing he would lose, she tried to break free. Liam sighed against her neck, refusing to let her budge and inch and reached for the soap instead. 

"As much as I would love to Mark you and do other things right now," he drawled, making her inner desire spark into flame. "I won't take advantage of you." He lathered her stomach and side while holding both of her wrists in one hand. It wouldn't have mattered. Seren was paralyzed from really going anywhere by his mouth against her neck. His skin against hers was enough to undo any and all willpower she had been saving. 

"Ever? Or just while I'm blind?" Her voice was hoarse, which only seemed to make things worse for him, his hand sliding across her inner thigh and back before she could protest.