Hollow Howl

Seren leaned back and Liam supported her, using the opportunity to curl his body even further around her, lifting her chin from behind to claim her mouth. He was being driven closer and closer to his breaking point as she moved against him like some sort of siren, as though she was purposefully testing his limit. He matched her perfectly, refusing to let her part from him and kissed her with a determination to break down her own walls. Everything he felt from her was willing; she was putty in his hands- hot, sexy putty and damn if he wouldn't at least try tonight.

Liam felt the growl break free from him as he quickly pulled her through the crowd, feeling her rouse somewhat from the fog he had put around her. No matter, he only needed a second. He pushed open the bathroom door, grateful it was empty, and tugged her in, locking them together. 

"Liam, what are you-" her question turned into a squeak as his big hands gripped her waist and set her on the counter, moving his hips between her legs before she could wiggle away and pulled her into him. 

One hand squeezed her backside firmly, the other slipped into her hair. His light eyes took in her features, flushed cheeks and reddened lips, puffy from his kisses, and he could not restrain himself. He dipped his head and took her mouth, showing her that he needed her, that she needed him. When he flicked his tongue out and grazed her lip, she kept her jaw firmly closed, annoying him. 

Both hands slipped to her ass and squeezed hard, painfully almost, pulling her sensitive spot against the bulge in his pants. She gasped and he delved his tongue into her mouth, taking what she denied him. 

I should have been inside of you a long time ago, he thought, battling for dominance. 

Seren wanted to be shocked by that, but the only thing she felt was a hot wave of desire pour down her body to where she wanted him to be. He felt her give in to him, becoming supple and cooperative in his arms. 

Liam pulled back, both to let her breathe and to drink her in, intoxicated by their kissing. He was damn proud to have her as his mate. "You're drunk, little wolf," he mused, his voice husky. 

She stared at him with her large eyes and he was slightly unnerved that she was seeing straight through him, through every wall he had every built around himself. "Yes," she agreed. "But only a little. My tolerance is down because I have been cooped up in your room." She prodded his wide chest, pouting. 

He smirked, kissing her again. "Can you blame me for not wanting to share the most beautiful girl in the world?"

She giggled, making his heart soar. "Pft."

They remained in silence for a moment as Liam watched her twist her lips to the side, deliberating something internally. 

"I was thinking about the deadline," she said softly. 

He sighed, placing another kiss on her forehead, not wanting anything she said to put any space between them in this fragile moment. Liam couldn't get enough of touching her and tasting her. "This again?"

"Well," she muttered. "Can you Mark me if I haven't accepted you as my mate yet?"

Liam frowned. He hadn't thought of that, but he knew many wolves Marked their mates almost immediately after they met. In fact, that is what he had almost done to her and would have, had she not run off. Even unwilling, the Mark would remain and those thoughts would quickly change. It would have all been so much easier if she had wanted to be his as much as he wanted her. "Yes," he finally said. 

"What if I wanted to accept you?"

Though he had barely heard her, his heart began pounding wildly as did hers. "Then I would be the proudest man in the world," he replied.