Epilogue: A New Universe

During the beginning of the Francis Arc...

Francis: Grrr...

Blizzard: Francis, we can't deal with two Infinites and two Crystals! We gotta do something about that!

Francis: Hmm... I know! I've made this gun which creates portals to other universes. 

Blizzard: Aha! We distract the clones, then you shoot the gun and create a portal, then I'll kick them in!

Francis: Good idea. Well, let's get to it! Those villains aren't gonna kill themselves!

Blizzard: Right!

Thirty minutes later...

Blizzard: Dang... 

Francis: You've done some great damage to us, but it's not enough to take us down! 

Infinite: Grrr...

Machito: You think?!

Smesh: We'll kick your asses!

Francis: Uh uh uh! You triggered my trap card!

Crystalonetta: Wot?

Francis shot the Portal Gun, which created a portal behind the clones of Infinite and Crystalonetta.

Infinite Clone: Wha?!

Francis: NOW!!!

Blizzard: Get fucked, bitches!

Crystalonetta Clone: Wait, what-

Blizzard kicked the clones into the portal, and flipped them off as the portal closed.

Infinite Clone: WHOAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Crystalonetta Clone: OOOOHHHHH, SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!

Infinite Clone: Crap! Are we gonna die?!

Crystalonetta Clone: I hope not!

The two continued travelling through the portal, which turned from minutes into hours.

Infinite Clone: Argh... How long is this gonna take? Actually, are we even GOING anywhere? 

Crystalonetta Clone: We must be! I don't think they sent us to some Void...

Suddenly the portal exit opened, leading to an alternate universe.

Infinite Clone: Oh, never mind!

Crystalonetta Clone: Finally, we're getting somewhere!

Infinite Clone: Here we come!

The two fell out of the portal exit, as it closed.

Infinite Clone: Ow...

Crystalonetta Clone: Where are we...?

Infinite Clone: Not sure... We seem to be in an alleyway... Let's have a look around.

Crystalonetta Clone: Okay, honey.

The clone couple walked out of the alleyway and were amazed by what they saw.

Infinite Clone: HORI SHIATO!

Crystalonetta Clone: WOW!

It was a futuristic looking city, full of advertisements, signs, posters, and lots of neon.

Infinite Clone: It's... It's beautiful...

Crystalonetta Clone: Yeah... But doesn't this place seem... Familiar...?

Infinite Clone: Now that you say it... It IS familiar! But why...?

Crystalonetta Clone: Hmm... I'm not sure...