Chapter Twelve: Practice Makes Perfect

Infinite and Crystal watched as Tari started to fall from the cliff, as Lamar spoke up.

Lamar: Hey, guys. It's a shooting STARI! *Wheeze*

Masa: ...

Sofia: ... *Silent giggle*

Lamar: Heh heh...

Infinite: ...Okay.

Sofia: Tari, now keep firing the Windburst Spell on your way down to gain momentum. 

Tari obliged and yelled as she fell faster towards the ground.

Sofia: Fifty-five kilometers per hour and thirty-six degrees are the numbers you want to hit, Tari!

Tari: Wait, what if I don't get the right-

Tari hit ground with a nasty splat as Infinite choked on his popcorn.

Infinite: Ack!

Crystal slapped Infinite on the back, making him spit out the popcorn.

Infinite: T-thanks... Phew, that made me laugh.

Sofia: Oooooooh...

Tari respawned with a little sigh.

Theo: Tari, you okay?!

Tari: Yeah, I'm fine...

Lamar: You can see why this is hard, huh?

Crystal: I can. Oof...

Lamar: And when the competition's on... You're gonna have people attacking you too.

Tari: Rrrrrrrgh! O-okay, okay!

Infinite: You can do this, Tari. Like the saying goes, practice makes perfect.

Tari: Fifty-five kilometers per hour and thirty-six degrees, right? I can do that!

Masa: Try and use that Meta Runner vision of yours. That should help getting the right trajectory. 

Tari: Right!

Tari took a deep breath and activated her Meta Runner vision, she smiled and used the Windburst Spell to launch herself into the air and fall off the cliff again.

Tari: You can do this, Tari!

Crystal watched as Tari yelled and hit the ground again. 

Crystal: *Snort* The way she lands on the ground is so stupid! It's just a simple splat!

Infinite: *Chuckle*

Tari respawned and sighed again.

Lamar: Yo, you wanna take a quick break? Load up some crunchy roll or something?-

Tari didn't listen and tried again, only to fail once more bringing some chuckles across the room.

Infinite: This is gonna be amusing, oh boy.

From there, Tari kept on falling and failing resulting in multiple sticky deaths. Infinite laughed like crazy while eating more popcorn.

Tari: Agh... That one hurt...

Infinite: Well, that's enough popcorn. While Tari does that, let's train some more. 

Crystal: Okay. Wanna join in, Lamar and Theo?

Theo: Sure! Bring it onnn!

Lamar: Okay, let's do this!

During the gameplay, at Tas Corp Belle started to daydream. She was playing Ultra Jump Mania but fell into the lava.