Chapter Four: The Evil Clone

Infinite woke up and let out a yawn, he jumped out of bed and looked at Crystal who was still asleep.

Infinite: Aww... She's so cute when she's asleep...

Infinite walked out of his room and saw Sofia preparing breakfast.

Sofia: Morning, sleepyhead!

Infinite: Hey, Sofia. What time is it?

Sofia: Just turned 11:00. All that intense gameplay last night must of really tired you out.

Infinite: *Chuckle* I guess so.

Sofia: *Giggle* So, what's the plan for today?

Infinite: Not sure. As long as it's not dealing with Tas Corp assholes, then I'm completely fine with whatever we do.

Sofia: Heh heh.

Masa: What's for breakfast, Sofia?

Sofia: Waffles with syrup!

Lamar: Oh, hell yeah!

Tari: Woohoo!

Theo: Let's eat up!

Everyone began to devour their breakfast, Crystal woke up and cracked her neck.

Crystal: That was a good night sleep. Hmm...

Crystal looked at her phone and saw one missed call. She curiously dialed the number and put the phone to her ear, as a familiar voice responded.

Lux: Hello there, Crystal.

Crystal: L-Lux?! W-what do you want?

Lux: Nothing. I'm just saying you and your husband have been causing Tas Corp some problems recently, and I'm not happy about that. I recommend coming back to Tas Corp so all of this can be forgotten.

Crystal: No! We know what you people are like! Especially you! You're greedy for power!

Lux: Grrr... Come on, Crystal. Don't make this situation difficult.

Crystal: NO! N-O.

Lux: So be it. Plus, you made a fatal mistake answering this call.

Crystal: W-what do you mean?

Lux: Because I can track your phone since I have you as a contact. You messed up. My guards will be over there soon and they'll take all of you back to Tas Corp.

Crystal gasped and quickly ended the call while breathing heavily.

Infinite: Crystal?!

Sofia: What?

Infinite rushed into his room and hugged Crystal.

Crystal: T-thanks, Infinite... We have a big problem...

Infinite: What is it? 

Crystal: I woke up and saw that I had a missing call from an unknown caller, so I answered it and it was Lux. Then he said he knows where our location is.

Infinite: Oh, fuck... I gotta warn the others.

Crystal got out of the bed, as Infinite saw her in her underwear and blushed.

Crystal: *Giggle*

Infinite: *Nosebleed* Alright, get a hold of yourself, Infinite...

Crystal began to get dressed while Infinite walked out of the room to see the five looking at the news.

Masa: Hmm...

Lamar: Belle keeps going and going, huh?

Sofia: Indeed... Man, I'm surprised Crystal won against her...