Chapter Eighteen: Demolition

Infinite: How are the explosives going, Hurk?

Hurk: I say about thirty percent is done! It will take a while, though!

Crystal: Uh oh, they're busting in!

Lamar grabbed a crowbar and prepared to fight.

Masa: Get ready, everyone.

Belle: *Nods*

The Future-O-Gaming guards broke the gate down and started to rush into the room, the Meta Runners jumped out of their hiding spots and ambushed the guards.

F-O-G Guard 1: OH, WHAT THE FU- OOF!

Lamar hit one of the guards on the head with his crowbar and punched another in the face with his Meta Runner arm.

F-O-G Guard 2/3: UGH!

Masa fired at the guard's legs and arms to disable them, Infinite and Crystal ran out the door and pushed a few guards into the wall.

Infinite stabbed the guards and pinned them against the wall as more of them continued to show up.

Lamar: Damn, there's a lot of them!

Infinite: Hmm...

F-O-G Guard 4: Eat this!

The guards threw smoke grenades and tear gas which started to fill the air.

Hurk: Crap, tear gas and smoke!

Masa and Lamar quickly grabbed a table as Infinite and Crystal ran back into the room, the Meta Runners blocked the door with everything in the room and sighed.

Infinite: They're only gonna break in.

Crystal: Yeah...

Masa: Hmm... What are we going to do?

Hurk: Damn, there's so many supercomputers in here! 

Infinite: Crystal, go help Hurk plant the bombs. I'll go deal with the guards.

Crystal: Huh?!

Son: By yourself?!

Clauds: Are you crazy?!

Infinite: Maybe. Don't worry, I am the clone of the Hero of the Multiverse, after all. 

Masa: Fine, then... Good luck, Infinite.

Infinite: *Arnold Schwarzenegger voice* I'll be back.

Infinite crawled through a vent and dropped through the ceiling.

F-O-G Guard 5: Dafuq-

Infinite snapped the guard's neck and grabbed his shotgun.

Infinite: Hmm... This will come in handy.

F-O-G Guard 6: What? Hey, Infinite is-

Infinite shot the guard in the face and continued to move forward and saw the other guards trying to bust the defenses down.

F-O-G Guard 7: We're gonna get in there, and Lari will enjoy killing all of you!

Infinite: I don't think so.

F-O-G Guard 8: Huh? OH, SHIT! Open fire!

The guards stopped busting the barricade down and fired their guns at Infinite, who easily started to deflect the bullets with his Meta Runner arm.

F-O-G Guard 8: Where's the rocket launcher?!

Infinite: Oh, I snatched it earlier. Want it back?