Chapter Seventeen: Breaking In

After a few hours of planning, the Meta Runners looked at each other and nodded.

Infinite: Alright... Sofia is in Future-O-Gaming's servers. She also has control to the power of the building.

Sofia: It was NOT easy to break into. It was harder to break in than Tas Corp's servers!

Belle: Well, the company isn't gonna destroy itself, guys. 

Crystal: Right. Let's go, guys.

Masa: I've made the disguises and ID badges. We're going to go in as guards.

Lamar: Alright... If this fails, then I'll guess we'll all see each other on the other side.

Hurk: Don't say that, Lamar. We're gonna do this... As a team. 

Infinite nodded and everyone put their disguises on.

Sofia: I'll drop you guys off near Future-O-Gaming then I'll park in a nearby alleyway.

Crystal: Got it.

Everyone walked out of the building and hopped into the Widowmaker.

Infinite: Let's do this.

Infinite stepped on the gas pedal and began to drive. Meanwhile, Lari played some games on her console when a few Future-O-Gaming guards ran in.

Lari: Hmm?

F-O-G Guard 1: Boss, we have some bad news!

Lari: Uh oh, what is it?

F-O-G Guard 2: We believe that the Meta Runners are coming here to stop us! 

Lari: Shit! Alright then... Make an announcement on the loudspeaker. When I meet with the Meta Runners, I will deal with them personally.

F-O-G Guards: Yes, ma'am!

The guards ran out of Lari's office as she giggled evilly.

Lari: Soon, the world will respect me! My AI is almost complete!

Infinite parked the Meta Widowmaker in front of Tas Corp as everyone hopped out.

Belle: Future-O-Gaming is just across the street. 

Sofia: Alrighty. Good luck, guys!

Everyone nodded as Sofia drove off in the Meta Widowmaker.

Masa: Let's head in. Make sure you guys have your IDs ready.

Lamar started to get nervous.

Lamar: Is it too late to back out now...?

Crystal: You're acting like Tari when we were in the tournament.

Lamar: O-oh yeah, heh heh... 

The Meta Runners walked into Future-O-Gaming and were stopped by a few guards.

F-O-G Guard 1: Stop! Show some form of ID, please.

Everyone showed their IDs, the guards nodded and let them past.

Lamar: Nice. Now what?

Masa: We have to find the room where the AI is being created. Once we do, Hurk will set the explosives up and we'll escape.

Infinite: Sounds simple enough.

Crystal: I expect that room to be heavily guarded though, so we also gotta watch out for that.

Son: Mmhmm.

Clauds: Hmm... Should we split up?

Infinite: I would say yes, but no just in case one of us is alone and gets busted.

Masa: Good point. Let's stick together.

The group walked through the building as an announcement came over the loudspeaker.

Announcer: Attention everyone. It is believed that the Meta Runners are coming. Keep an eye out and stay sharp. If the Meta Runners are caught, please send them to Lari. Thank you.

Lamar: Oh, fuck...

Masa: Damn it, they're onto us. Luckily, they don't know we're here. 

Belle: Yep. 

Crystal: ...Christ, how many rooms are there? This is making my head hurt for some reason.

Clauds: Same... 

Infinite: Damn it... All of these doors are the same, plus there's not many signs in here.

Son: Don't worry, we will find it. We just have to be patient.

A few minutes later, they found the door to the room they were looking for.

F-O-G Guard 3: Dafuq?

F-O-G Guard 4: Ooooh, sorry! You can't come in here! No one is authorized to came into this room.

Infinite: ...

Crystal tapped her Meta Runner arm and shocked both of the guards.

F-O-G Guard 3: AGHHH!!!

F-O-G Guard 4: Aw, fuck. I can't believe you've done this.

The guards fainted as Son broke the door down to see tons of supercomputers.

Son: Whoa... 

Infinite: Well, damn. I know a few people back home would be going crazy over this.

Crystal: Hurk, you're up.

Hurk: Got it.

Hurk planted a bomb on one of the supercomputers when an alarm went off.

Infinite: HUH?!

Clauds: Shit, security camera!

Son jumped up to the security camera and punched it.

Son: Damn it!

Hurk: Uh oh... 

Infinite: Hmm... Hey, Sofia!

Sofia: Huh? Yes, Infinite?

Infinite: Turn all power to the building off! 

Sofia: Got it!

Sofia pressed a few keys on her laptop and pressed enter, as darkness smothered the light in the building.

Infinite: Alright, Hurk! Put those night vision goggles on, we'll defend you.

Hurk: Right!

Announcer: All guards storm the supercomputer room! The Meta Runners have broken into the building and are trying to stop the AI from being completed! Stop them at all costs!

Infinite: SHIT! 

Sofia: Guys, a lot of them are coming! 

Infinite: Damn it... Oh! Sofia, there was a big gate we walked through earlier, close it! It'll buy us time to set up an ambush.

Sofia: Good thinking!

Sofia closed the gate in front of the guards.

F-O-G Guards: *Jontron voice* WHAT?!

Crystal: Nice! 

Infinite: Get ready, guys. We're in for one hell of a fight!

Belle: *Nods*

(Here we go!)

Anyways, lata!