~ Chapter 06 ~

Eri's room...

Midoriya's POV

Eri-chan told me everything that she had experienced here. From how Chisaki-san abused her and then used her blood to destroy Quirks.

Dad and Chisaki-san...are villains!

Dad worked as a villain this whole time?! So Chisaki-san -- or should I say Overhaul -- is his boss, the leader of this yakuza group!

"I-I'm a monster..." She croaked out, her face clouded with despair. "Because of me, many people die and lose their Q-Quirks... I-I..." I quickly attacked Eri-chan with a tight hug. "Don't say it anymore, Eri-chan... You are not a monster. You didn't kill anyone. Your Quirk is a kind and gentle Quirk...like you." I rubbed circles on her small back  "I-Izuku-san..." Eri-chan tightened her grip on my shirt.

I have made my decision.

"Eri-chan, let's get out of here, okay?" I told Eri-chan, smiling kindly at her. "Will we be alright?" She asked, concern filling her eyes. "We will be just fine, I promise." I assured, ruffling her hair.

I stood up and walked to the door, thinking of a way to escape. I examined the metal door carefully. There was actually a doorknob. I held it and tried to spin it.

Ugh, it is locked from outside...

Shall I kick? I hope my Full Cowl is strong enough to break the door with one kick.

(AN: Izuku is already at over 20% of Full Cowl during this time.)

I ignored that thought and immediately activated my Quirk; One For All. I took a deep breath, flowing the power energy in my left leg only. "One For All: 20% Smash!" With all my strength, I broke the metal door with one kick. I looked around my new surroundings, watching for any suspicious people. There was no one around guarding at all.

"Eri-chan. Come on." I reached out my arms to the little girl and picked her up. I slowly walked out of Eri-chan's room, cautiously observed my surrounding. "I-Izuku-san, I'm scared...what if they catch us...?" She asked while trembling violently.

"Then I won't let that happen. I promise I will get you out of here, Eri-chan." I whispered into her ear. She clutched onto me desperately. I started to run using One For All : Full Cowl 8%.

I thought Dad's job is Personal Assistant of his boss, Kai Chisaki. At least that is what he told me before.

So all this arranged marriage is just to lure me into their trap?! How could you,Dad!

He just gave me away to his boss as if I was one of his belongings!

I only kept running and running but I couldn't find the way out. This whole place was like an endless, complex labyrinth!

What shall I do?! If we don't leave this place soon, we will be discovered--

"Look who we have here, Yu, Soramitsu! Two brats!" A loud voice spoke up from behind me. I shuddered when I heard that because I knew...

We were caught.

I turned around now facing three villains standing before me. All of them were wearing plague mask that I normally saw in The Plague Doctor movie before.

"Who are you, you foolish woman?" One of them, a terrifying bald man asked me with husky voice. I even could feel Eri-chan's body shakily heavily. "Stay away!" I yelled at them as I stepped back farther. The trio were glaring dagger at me as if I was their prey.