~ Chapter 20 ~

Kai's house,
Nighttime...

Overhaul's POV

She is pregnant? That is...unexpected.

I'm sure I use the right material to prevent it from happening.

That 'protection'.

I'm gonna 'clean' that damn 'germ' who sold me that useless trash...

Well, it is all because...

I'm not good with kids, and I swear, I don't like those little dirty creatures at all who casually play in disgusting sand everyday.

But...if this kid as sweet as Izuku, I think I can handle and raise them. Besides, this baby is mine. I cannot not accept them.

"Oh yeah, Izu. I got something for you." I spoke up after a long moment of silence. Izuku tilted her head, curiosity glinted in her eyes. "What is it?" She asked with that gentle voice of hers. "You will see." I stated and got off of her.
I walked off to the living room, followed by Izu from behind. She was bouncing up and down in anticipation. Her action amused me a lot. I sat in the couch and Izuku flopped herself in next to me. I gently held the paper bag and dug in my hand into it. I felt my fingers brushing against an item and I smiled slightly. Taking it out from the paper bag, Izuku gasped in awe, eyes never left the sigh of the white item I held in my hand.

A white fox half-faced mask.

"W...what is this...?" Izuku looked up to me innocently. "Well, since I don't want you to get recognized or target by any villain or hero who probably may ambush the base any second, I asked an acquaintance of mine to make it for you. For disguise purpose." I explained my intention, handing over the fox mask to her. She took it from my palm, brushing her fingers on its surface as she admired the artwork. "You like it?" I asked, smiling at beloved fiancee.

"Like it? I LOVE IT!" Izuku jumped toward me, her slender arms locking around my neck. "It was beautiful... Thanks for the present, Kai." She whispered softly into my ear. But then, she resulted to silence. "...but, I don't have any present for you..." She croaked out, fiddling her fingers while chewing on her bottom lip. I just casually picked her up by the armpits and placed her on my laps, her back pressing against my body. My palms were resting on her belly, gently caressing it.

"I don't need any present because you already gave me one." I stated, earning a low gasp from Izuku. She lifted up her head and gazed into my golden eyes deeply. "O-oh, Kai... T-that's... That is sweet of you..." She shyly told me, nuzzling her fluffy head om my neck. "You are the only one who made me act this way, honey." I buried my head in her forest-looking hair. Izuku giggled at my action.

"Do you want to go to sleep or..." I smirked when I paused there, my lustful gaze met her innocent one. I cupped her soft cheeks, gently caressing them. Izuku gazed back to me with a confused expression. "Or what?" She questioned.