~ Chapter 33 ~

A/N- Ah, finally- my crusty dusty husbandy made his appearance-

____________________________

- one month later -

Another one month had passed. It had been two months since Izuku was pregnant with Kai's child. Katsuki was rescued, fortunately, but All Might couldn't work as hero anymore. Hearing this news saddened Izuku. She was depressed for a few days which were the hardest time for Kai and the Shie Hassaikai. All she did was crying in her room and tended to skip her meals that she got sick one day. Kai was frustrated, confused on why she was sad to this level. He asked Hari to investigate, and he turned out to be correct.

Izuku and All Might were somehow connected, in a mysterious way. And certainly, Kai didn't like it.

Summer vacation had ended, and she was informed by Ochako that everyone was going to stay in dorm now, to keep them safe from villains' threat.

Izuku, still under the same false excuse, didn't go to school. All her friends already passed the provisional licensing exam, except for Katsuki and Shouto.

Even after summer vacation ended, Izuku insisted on staying with Kai and the others while Hisashi was yet on another top-secret mission. Of course, he used the excuse 'honeymoon' when Inko asked why he wanted to travel around Japan. This would make him look less suspicious.

On the hero side, All Might was restless all the time. He was worried and concerned of Izuku's well-being. The only ones who knew the truth about her father's identity were Nezu, Sir Nighteye, Mirio and him. Shouta Aizawa hadn't been informed yet. All Might wasn't ready. He wanted it to be kept secret from her classmates and her homeroom teacher. He would tell them by himself, when the right time came.

Ochako was acting differently lately. She had been very quiet, more quiet than usual. Her friends even got worried and kept questioning if something bad happened to her. But she never answered. Izuku's news still shocked her even after one month she was informed.

•••••

Shie Hassaikai base,
Morning...

Midoriya's POV

"Um... Nemoto-san, can you cook pancake for me? You know, the ones you made before... It was delicious." I tugged the hem of Nemoto-san's top, looking up to him with hopeful eyes. Everyone in the common area almost spilled their drink for odd reason. I was just asking for pancakes. Was that even wrong?

I wonder where Hari is- even Mimic isn't here. Well, I'm glad he isn't around actually. He is loud and always nagging that I almost attack him with Black Whip everytime he nags me-

And every time I did that, Kai would give me a warning. It wasn't my fault! I was stressed out by Mimic's granny-level nagging! Hmph!

Nemoto-san stared at me for a while. "But Master Overhaul..." He hesitated, recalling Kai's warning maybe. "Ignore him. He isn't your dad to order you around." I said sassily, ignoring everyone's reaction.

Speaking of Kai, I haven't seen him yet today.

Ah, yeah.