Back to the Frostbourne

I rode for, how long exactly? I was sleep-deprived and tired. But I can't stop now, not when the Frostbourne camp is right in front of me.

"Let me in!" I yelled at the guards. The guards, dilly-dallying as usual, began to question me.

"What's your business here--" a guard asked before I yelled in frustration.

"I have no time for this!" I yelled. Playing civil didn't work, I teleported inside.

I began scanning through the crowds, panting. I probably looked horrible, because I attracted stares. I kept running until I ran into somebody I know.

"Who--Iris!" The girl broke into a grin. It's Stella.

"No time, where's Rain?" I asked, breathless.

"Somewhere near his quarters. Why are you looking for him?" Stella asked.

"Because somebody very powerful wants him dead," I stated before running in whatever direction I think is his quarters. I skidded to a halt when I saw a familiar hoodie.

"Rain!" I yelled, he turned and saw me.

"What... Iris what are you doing here?" Rain asked.

"Somebody... just tried to hire me to kill you," I said, leaning on a wall.

"And are you going to?" He asked. I scowled.

"What do you think I am? Some fool who only wants money?" I yelled at him. I panted, catching my breath.

"Chill. I was just joking with you," he said. I glared at him.

"Then you shouldn't joke about these things!" I shouted, then immediately clamped a hand over my mouth.

"Sorry," I muttered, "Bad mood." Rain looked at me, concerned.

"You're in a really bad mood, worse than usual, what exactly happened?" He asked.

"Oh. Nothing. Except the fact that Naeus tried to hire me to kill you and that my wolves are missing!" I blurted out. I didn't notice the last bit until I shouted at him. They should've teleported to me by now.

"Oh Notch, and I left Jet outside," I suddenly remembered, feeling sick.

"Hey hey, it's alright. Let's go find Ser Patrick, maybe he can help," Rain tried to distract me.

"And Rain there's something else that Naeus said," I said, gripping his arm as he tried to walk away.

"What?" He asked.

I gulped, "He said he had allied with southern people and they will help him bring back a very powerful ally that had caused us so much trouble."

Rain blanched, "You don't think......" I nodded, the blood draining from my face as well.

"Let's hope we're wrong," I said, we left that area. The first thing that happened was Thunderstorm running towards me.

"Where are Rainstorm and Snowstorm?" I asker Thunder (Yeah, I call him thunder for short). Thunder looked cheekish as he sneaked slowly away. I glanced at Rain, inviting him to follow, and we sneaked over with Thunder.

Thunder stopped behind a wall, we peeked through it. I don't know whether should I feel joyful or something else.

Snowstorm and Rain storm are nuzzling and licking each other, which I'm sure are displays of affection in the land of wolves.

"I didn't expected that," I said.

"Which is which?" Rain whispered.

"The one with the white collar's Snow, and the one with the light blue collar's, don't get confused, Rain," I said. Rain raised an eyebrow.

"I named them after storms," I said, "I now live in a Taiga Forest."

"Okay... as cute as this is, time to ruin the moment," I said, Thunder barked loudly, handling the job. The two wolves' fur stuck up like they're electrocuted and looked in our direction. Thunder rolled belly up, probably equivalent to laughing his head off.

"Your wolf reminds me of Daryll," Rain said.

"The bandit?" I asked, Rain nodded.

"He walked in on Azura and Ser Patrick kissing a few weeks back," Rain said, struggling not to laugh, "He ruined their moment, and then he told Stella and me." Rain bursted out laughing.

"Alright, let's get to Ser Patrick," Rain said through his tears of laughter. I laughed alongside him. I let out a whistle.

Snow, Rainstorm and Thunder answered to my whistle, Snow and Rainstorm looking embarrassed. I laughed as I head for Ser Patrick's office.