A/N

Goodness I flipping hate what happened to my old account. I lost all my progress and milestones. And went through a state of shock and anger, then went silent on my work and commented more than usual. Yeah, Wattpad took up a lot of my life.

But hey, I'm back, and I see that the views on my stories are rising much quicker than they did when they're first released, I'm holding on to hope.

Welp, I got so many stories and inspiration bursts for my other series and even this series. So updates should come slightly faster than they dis before. Hopefully I'll get to a point where my stories get to another big point in their respective timelines.

But anyway, this story isn't going to go to the next big point soon, unless Rain updates because the next big point is going to be stationed in......

Ender Wish

Yep, the whole thing is orchestrated. Iris finds out that the Nether plans to attack the Ender Watchers. Iris stayed with the Ender Watchers and of course developed a liking to that faction.

And I really want to write about how Iris reacts and change the course of the battle. But if Rain really wipe out my favorite canon faction, I will be so mad.

Soo yeah. That's about it for the A/N. See ya next time, readers!