Small Clarification

This part is added during the recovery reupload :)

So some of you might be confused about Iris's constant change in temper and attitude, and that you might realize most of the time it's directed to anger and urgency (She swears a lot in those situations). Well, this part is here to offer an explanation and add a much-needed description on Iris.

Explanation:

Iris is in fact, based on the real-life me. I get angry easily and quickly, I'm just good at hiding it. (And I have no idea why I rarely get angry on the internet.) Nobody really knows that side of me, and I wanted to show it here, so Iris's self-control is lowered to show her anger, which is based on mine. It hurts and is frustrating to hide anger, but then ah, situations often forbid me to show that I'm angry, and I don't want Iris to face this frustration too, that's part of the reason. And when I'm angry or startled, instead of screaming, I swear (I have quite a collection of profanity...... With definitions on what they're supposed to mean......), so that transferred over.

Fun Fact: 
Iris's mood is actually based on how I feel when I wrote that chapter. So her mood is constantly shifting because mine is. So one chapter she's mad, the other she's sad, and the next one she's all happy, humorous and/or relieved. That happens, a lot.

Description:

Okay...... This is how Iris looks like, which might not be mentioned or overlooked.

Hair--
Chocolate brown in color
Long in length

Skin Tone--
Light in color (Peach)

Eyes--
Midnight Blue (Or just dark blue)

Clothing (Without Armor)--
Blue Denim Jacket (Unzipped)
Purple T-Shirt (Underneath Jacket)
Black Jeans
Blue Sneakers

Minecraft Skin:
minecraftskins.com/skin/13347547/me-v-2-0/

Oh, and despite the fact that Iris is based on me, what she looks like is what I used to want to look like when I was a kid. I don't look like her (A pity, I made her sound pretty good in appearance), but eh, I learned to not care about how I look like as much (I spend so much time on the internet it doesn't really matter anymore).