OKAY ENDER WISH IS OUT

ENDER WISH IS OUT AND THIS WHOLE PART IS GOING TO BE A SPOILER SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

RRRRAAAAAAAIIIIIINNNN WWHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

;-;

okay. Ceris is like my favorite character in the entire season one and two, and then Ender Wish came and poof!

I mean I knew it was coming as soon as I read the description but it did not prepare me for this ;-;

There's one thing I love about that video's plot though, and it's that the skeletal pyromancer biatch is dead. Thank you thank you thank you thank you.

Compared to Naeus, I serious seriously love the Rainimator Herobrine. So in conclusion, Naeus is an absolutely di**headed (dingheaded) jacka** (jackape) bastard son of a b**** (beach).

Okay, now that I'm finished (for now) hating on Naeus and the skeletal pyromancer, let's move on to theorizing.

So in the video Ceris mentioned a successor, the Last Ender Watcher, which by the way, is the name of season two. (I see it!)

Now there's something very important I'm sure those who just finished watching the premiere is thinking about: Who is the Last Ender Watcher?

Assuming Rainimator doesn't add a new character to be the Last Ender Watcher, I'm guessing what a lot of other people is guessing, that the Last Ender Watcher is Rain.

And I have facts and valid reasons why I think that except for Rain is the main character all along.

1. He tamed the Ender Dragon, which basically makes him tied to the End since we could clearly see the Ender Dragon in the fight.

2. Ceris mentioned the Last Ender Watcher is in the Overworld. Rain is in the overworld. (This alone sucks, but it adds onto my other reasons)

3. Zenganirn (Is that how I spell it?) opened a portal and the portal reappeared near Rain and Stella.

Which on a side note, that scene basically smothered my hopes for Rabigail. So you can see how I'm emotionally unstable.

It's only three reasons, but it's enough to push me over into believing that.

Okay, onto the next theorizing point.

Ceris mentioned that she wanted to protect some artifacts. If you read an unhealthy dose of books like I do, then you'd probably know that artifacts always always have some value/power that are important and crucial.

So now I wonder, what do these artifacts do and why does Ceris want to protect it? Just how strong are these artifacts? I can assume that Ceris put these artifacts in the ender chest which Zenganirn transported to the Overworld in the expense of his own life (which I start to think it's not the case cause I can see that his eyes glowed white in the end of the video).

Also, I kinda want Herobrine as the villain instead of Naeus please. He's a lot more pleasant. I might be biased because I'm obsessed with Hero for an unhealthy amount of time in my life. But he beats Naeus! A lot!

Okay that's the end of this. I love the music and the video! But the plot is crushing my hopes.

P.S. I have no idea how, but they got a new Gigabone, so we need Azura. Again.