We May or May Not Have Pulled a Daryll

Rain and I walked to Ser Patrick's office and heard some noise. Me and Rain exchanged a look, we opened the door quietly allowing a small crack. We peeked inside.

"I can't believe that we're going to pull a Daryll," Rain whispered.

"That have a nice ring to it," I whispered back, barely able to suppress the giggle that's forcing its way up my throat.

They're talking, I assume. And it looks like they're about to ki--nope they are kissing.

I cleared my throat and knocked the door, the two looked at us, absolutely mortified. Rain was laughing so hard he's clenching his stomach and doubling over like he's been punched.

"Daryll is bad enough but why do you two have to witness it too?" Azura complained.

"That's just Rain, not me," I said, pointing at him, "If I laugh, it'll be at something worse than a kiss." Ser Patrick regained his composture quicker than Azura. Rain was still wiping tears of laughter from hid eyes.

"What are you here for?" Ser Patrick asked, clearing his throat.

That sort of killed the mood. We went inside.

"I came back because somebody just tried to hire me to kill Rain," I said, "But he said something a lot more disturbing."

Ser Patrick made a go on gesture.

"So he said something about allying himself with southern men and bringing back a very very powerful ally that had brought us so much trouble," I said, "And I suspect that the ally is... Herobrine." (Yep, clíche clíche, but that's what the whole Herobrine's revenge is about isn't it?)

"Let's backtrack a little," Ser Patrick said, "Who is your employer and how did you get involved?"

"Well, my employer's Naeus, but I didn't realize back then," I recalled, "I turned to bounty hunting when I left, so some people specifically hire me for errands. So there's this one letter sent to me and there was no note on the employer or target, and I thought why not? It'd be a sweet adventure." I paused to catch my breath.

"When I arrived at the city he asked me to meet him, I found out he wore a purple cloak and some strange clothing that cover his entire body and a mask," I said, "And the rest I told you in the beginning. He asked me to assassinate Rain, I refused, I ran and I came back here." I heard a bark at the door.

"Be right back," I said, knowing the bark as well as a person would know his or her own voice.

"Hey Thunder," I whispered, "Just wait out here for me, okay?" Thunder continued barking.

"What..." I trailed off as he barked louder, attracting the attention of everybody in the room.

"What's wrong?" I questioned him, Thunder kept barking until Rainstorm shoved him aside and nodded his head towards the direction of the gate.

"What's going on at the gate?" I asked, tone rising in fear.

Rainstorm just dashed off in the direction of the gates, I followed him.

Dread overwhelmed me when we reached the gates.

"Oh Notch, Naeus. What did you do?" I whispered.

A/N (17/8/2019): 

Goodness, I absolutely suck at writing these scenes. Don't expect any again! I just did that back then because I ship Pazura (And will always ship it, unless Rainimator decides to break that ship and give me a better one)