Another Ender Wish Theory

Yep. I'm back. With more. This time less cussing at Naeus because this theory does not concern him!

So yesterday I was at school and talking to my friends about Ender Wish (Well, the only two that watched it. I mean why are people screaming at me for "spoiling" Ender Wish when they wouldn't even touch Rainimator after a millennia of me recommending it? Moving on, this is not a rant chapter)

Then one of them, Jaguar387 (He made a new account and didn't tell me so rip me), mentioned while we were talking about the artifacts Ceris mentioned, might be the/a dragon egg.

And then everything clicked in my head because I couldn't believe I didn't see it earlier it's so obvious!

Of course it's a dragon egg! Notice how Vordus fell quiet when Ceris said she just wanted to protect the artifacts (might be multiple dragon eggs.). If I was Vordus and the artifact isn't a dragon egg, I'd continue arguing. But if it's a dragon egg, it concerns the legacy of the Ender Watchers, I would listen. Also something of such importance would definitely drive Zenganirn to sacrifice-or-not-actually-dying-cause-look-at-last-chapter his life to save!

Also Jaguar387 said there's a render with Rain holding a dragon egg. I never saw that render, so can anybody tell me if it's a real render and where can I find it?

Really short one, but I need to get this out of my system.