1.3 I've Befriended The Villainess

A good two weeks have passed by peacefully at school and Annabell had almost completely made herself into the campus belle. Ironic considering she was Snow White. Her contacts list had become quite extensive, along with her dm's. It was filled with her entire grade's numbers, some underclassmen's, and a good amount of senior's and junior's numbers. The girl had even gained somewhat of a fanbase herself, in the sense that there were people who would follow her around school ready to fill her every whim. In otherwords, eternal allies without the work or like a villainess' henchmen.

She treated them with respect and all. After all, Snow White was a kind girl. It was best for Annabell to keep to her namesake. Nicknamesake. Whatever. Her relationship with Jason had also gotten quite good, as the two were out of comfortable silence to casual small-talk. Nothing in particular was said, but it wasn't forced. Due to her influence Jason had even mellowed out a bit and begun attending classes regularly. Well, only the classes he shared with the campus Snow White.

Once again, like she had for the time she'd been in this world, Annabell sat in front of her white vanity as she applied some lip gloss. This vanity had become a little secret friend to her ironically enough. It gave her a view into the previous Annabell's interests, even if they were mostly cosmetics. She didn't have any lipsticks, only light pink lip gloss and a lot. Quite a few of them had flavors to them. The three perfumes she had lining the upper shelf of the vanity all had subtle flowery scents too, not overpowering in the least. Everything there was light and unassuming but chosen with an expert hand. Someone who knew what they looked good with and what they liked. It made Brooke feel like she was closer to Annabell, despite literally being her. The girl's whole room spoke volumes about her as a whole actually. The bookcase full of history focused volumes, the closet full of blouses and skirts along with a old soccer uniform, the desk with a cup full of colored pens and notebooks full of dreams and ambitions. All of them screamed Annabell. Especially the pictures in her phone.

Family photos, snapshots with her soccer team, and a ton of photos of flowers and historic monuments. The one photo that caught her attention was of Annabell and her father standing in front of a statute, The Thinker, posing comically to match with it. It made Brooke's heart warm and fuzzy. How cruel of the FL to push someone with so many hopes and such personality to the edge without even reflecting on her actions. Brooke's resolve to break her hardened.

"Jules, how's my progress currently?"

[ I'll show you now, Host.

1. Become popular and befriend at least ten people. ✔

2. Get the ML to ask you out. You cannot ask him in any way.

3. Make the entire school hate the protagonist. Any method is valid.

Secret Tasks

- Join a club ✔ ]

"There are secret tasks?"

[ Yes. Did I not mention that? ]

"Not at all, Jules. Not at all."

[ I'm sorry. I thought I did. In my defense, they are 'secret' tasks. ]

"Anything else you're forgetting?"

Jules went silent for a little, Annabell deciding it was time for her to head downstairs for breakfast. To her surprise, her father was sitting there with a newspaper and coffee mug in hand. The embarrassing words flowed out of her mouth, probably this body's reflex, without her permission.

"Daddy?"

Brooke inwardly cringed. She hadn't called her own father that past the age of six, and Annabell still called hers that. A true daddy's girl. Her father turned around slowly and smiled at his daughter. Annabell could see where she got her bright smile from. His grey eyes had bags under them and his brown hair looked messy yet professional at the same time.