2.8 Resolution

[ So. Time for one of the most important deciders of the votes for the next world.

The world itself. *dun dun dun dun* Or as much as I can share without exposing anything.

[Vote 😷 for Zhang Liling - Sickly Sister]
In City A, the Zhang Family is relatively wealthy and famed for their two daughters. Both extremely beautiful and close to each other. The older sister, Zhang Lihua, dotes on her younger sister, Zhang Liling, who has suffered from a terrible unknown sickness since birth. One day, the Zhang couple is torn apart when the husband brings his mistress and illegitimate daughter to the home and throws out his legitimate wife and daughters. Left with no way to pay for Liling's medicine despite how hard Lihua and their mother works, Liling dies a horrible death spitting out blood and suffering. Next goes their mother and Lihua is forced to move back into the Zhang house where her father's mistress and illegitimate daughter make her life hell, even killing her after telling her how they had a hand in her sister's sickness and mother's death. When she is reborn, she has only two desires. Protect her sister and mother and drive those who hurt them into hell.

[Vote 🍶for Himura Kaori - Seamstress Killer]
If you kill a murderer, there is still the same amount of murderers. A mysterious being only known as K has granted life and special powers to those who have died by murder with great hate and desire for revenge in their hearts so they may get their revenge. As a condition for these reincarnated Killers, they are put into groups and made to play childish games every week with killing their competition as the goal. Takahashi Hanako is one of these Killers who has gotten her revenge and is accepted into the Judgement Party, having to ask herself a question as time goes on. Was her revenge really worth it if she has to watch the new family she has gained die?

[Vote 🌹 for Euphemia von Gaelin - Rose Princess]
The Garden Kingdom has long had a conspiracy going on behind the scenes. Despite the beautiful 'Flower Princesses' born in their lineage, it's only common for one to live into adulthood. This princess is always the most beautiful, most talented, and most perfect though possessing many of the characteristics of her sisters. This princess is always known as the Rainbow Bloom, after the flower only native to the Garden Kingdom which slowly gains beautiful colors from the world around it. By killing all the nature around it. Matilda, a knight tasked with protecting the Rose Princess, fears for her charge's life when she reveals a truth to her.
"My sisters are dying for her. And I know that I am next." ]

Neither Turaya nor Diane spoke during the carriage ride, leaving Brooke with her thoughts about anything she could think of.

"Jules?"

[ Yes, Host? ]

"Annabell was killed by Charlotte, right?"

[ Yes, Host. Would you like to read the report again? ]

"No. Just confirming something."

Turaya placed a hand on her temple and sighed. When Annabell died, it was totally Jason's fault. He went too far and Charlotte went off the deep end, assuming Annabell was the one who did it. Which meant that literally the entire scenario could've been avoided if the ML didn't go overboard.

... She had a strong urge to smack the shit out of someone.

"Jules, I've come to a conclusion."

[ What is it, Host? ]

"Male Leads are great and all but they're unreliable when it comes to keeping their or my life. So, I have a question."

[ Ask away! If I can answer, I will! ^^ ]