𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝔀𝓸: 𝒜𝓉𝓁𝒶𝓃𝓉𝒶 𝓅𝓉. 1

Oct. 31, Wednesday

✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

Zion's POV

"Yo Z, when was the last time you were in a relationship?" Brandon asked.

"Well, about three months ago, I broke off a long distance relationship with my girl in Atlanta. So ya three months." I answered looking up from my phone.

"Wait you have a girl!" He shouted loud enough for the entire bus to hear.

"Had a girl, past tense, but she's still mine just with no label."

I recalled the moments from the day tour started. Tour is almost over which means I'm close to going home. Right now we're at a club in Atlanta, mostly to have fun and get my mind off things.

Jasmine's POV

"Jazzy whatcha thinkin bout?" Alexia asked dragging me out of my thoughts.

"Nothing.... Well, actually babies."

"You serious?" She asked.

"Bitch I got baby fever." I said taking a sip of my virgin margarita.

Right now we at some club she found in the city. My best friend, Fatima is five months pregnant and the more I see her, the more I want another baby. Yes, I have a beautiful two year old, Amila and now I want more.

"Jasmine are you really thinking about having a baby right now? Like your career is just getting started." She said.

"Ugh I know, but I miss the feeling of carrying a baby."

"No you miss the feeling of having your mans dick rearranging your organs." She chuckled.

"First of all, graphic, second you're not wrong. Ever since he left and decided to just be 'friends' I've a feeling that he just doesn't want me anymore." I said about to tear up.

"Someone call Camila because she got you crying in the club. You know what?" She said then turned to the bartender and asked him for something.

"Alexia I don't want to get drunk." I whined knowing she loved getting me drunk, for her amusement.

"Come on just a little something, and I'll stop." She pleaded.

"Fine." I sighed.

It's about to be a long ass night.

Zion's POV

We were messing around in our group when Nick caught my attention.

"Yo Z, fine ass girls at 2 o'clock."

I turned my head to see these beautiful melanin girls hanging out by the bar.

"Want a piece of that?" I asked.

He nodded and we walked over to the girls. I fixed my shirt then tapped on the shoulder of the taller one.

"Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to-

"Zion."

Damn, how did I not even recognize my own girl.

"What's good mamas?" I said smiling.

"Boy you ain't off the hook just yet." She scoffed.

Damn she fine.

"Yo, this your girl?" Nick asked.

"No."

"Yes."