𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽: 𝒞𝒶𝓁𝒾. (Part 2)

July 8, Monday

Jasmine's POV

I was watching Amila play with her iPad when Maggie walked in the room.

"Jasmine, I applaud you for being able to be so quiet."

"Come again?"

"I mean you have been working in the public eye this entire pregnancy, but no one knows your pregnant." I felt mild punches in my abdomen, but I ignored them as she was talking.

"Are you ok, is the baby coming?" She asked anxiously.

"No Maggie, calm down. He's just a little excited." I said laying back on the couch.

"Wait it's a boy!" She squealed.

"No, I don't know. Z thinks it's a boy, so we've been saying it's a boy, but everything will make sense once he or she gets here. I'm tired, I'm going upstairs. Send Z up when he gets back." I said kissing Mila on the head then making my way to the staircase.

This baby is really pushing it today.

7:00 pm

3rd POV

After dinner, everyone is settled in their rooms chilling out while Jasmine and Z are talking about the baby.

"What about Caleb Malik Kuwonu?" He suggested to the girl folding onesies.

"Malik sounds like a fuckboy name, but you are his father sooo." She joked.

"I'm offended, I am no longer a fuckboy."

"But you used to be, now you a daddy." She said wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Damn right I am-

He would've finished that comment, but Jasmine let out of shriek of pain.

"Oh my god. My fucking water just broke."

...

Yall really think id do that to you, nah just keep scrolling..;)

Zion's protective instincts kicked in and he ran down stairs to tell one of the guys to watch after a sleeping Amila.

Zion's POV

"Wait why, do we have to look out for her again?" Edwin's stupidass asked again for the fifth time.

I put the car seat in the car and turned back to him.

"Look this is the last time I'm going to say this, Jasmine's water broke. I have to get her to hospital before she has the baby in the house, ok?" His eyes went wide meaning he finally understood me.

"Oh god, you need to go." I rolled my eyes and jogged back in the house to get the rest of our stuff before we set off.

I walked around the house trying to figure out what I was forgetting when it finally hit me. Like actually, she smacked me trying to get me to stop procrastinating.

"Babe we have every-fuck-thing get in the fucking car!" Jas screamed through the pain.

God here we go again.
♥️