𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝓮𝓷: 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝒾𝓃𝓉ℯ𝓇𝓋𝒾ℯ𝓌

July 10, Wednesday

3rd POV

Today, PRETTYMUCH has a candid interview with Rolling Stone. In this interview they will be opening up on their personal lives along with music and touring lives.

Interviewer: Good morning and please welcome PRETTYMUCH to the studio.

PM: Good Morning.

Interviewer: I have to say that this might be the most anticipated issue we have ever done. Your fans the beanz, have been asking for this for a very long time. And I might say so have I. So to begin, introduce yourself fellas.

B: Well I'm Brandon Arreaga.
E: I'm Edwin Honoret.
A: Yours truly Austin Porter.
N: The one and only Nick Mara.
Z: The unforgettable Zion Kuwonu.

Interviewer: Love the intros, but I need to start with you Zion. Because you have a connection to this magazine don't you?

The boys chuckled, picking up his vibe.

Z: I guess you could say that. If some didn't know, my girl happens to be featured on the cover with her beautiful self.

Interviewer: So, if some of y'all living under a rock, the cover of this September issue is as Zion said the ultimately beautiful Jasmine Brown. While we were shooting her interview, in person I swear she was glowing.

Z: I think I know the reason for that.

He chuckled before explaining his reason.

Z: So, she might've been about five months pregnant on the cover.

Interviewer: You're kidding, she looked amazing. How is that even possible?

Z: I don't know myself, but she's amazingly strong and was really good at hiding it.

Interviewer: You just said was, does that mean-

Z: Yeah, yesterday night she gave birth to our son, Caleb.

Interviewer: How in the world are you here right now and not taking care of her and the baby?

Z: Let's just say we were blessed with a very quiet and calm baby, so she's just chillin. Although we do have a three year old now and she was the only thing I was worried about, but she's surprisingly good with him despite her age.
A: Can I just say, Caleb looks exactly like Zion but their literally polar opposites.

Interviewer: How so?

E: Zion is literally the party animal of the group, while we could be watching a really loud movie and Caleb could be chilling and snoozing on the couch.

Interviewer: That's cute. Now is there any other family news that we're missing right now.

B: I mean I think it's safe to say that my girlfriend, Maggie and I will be welcoming our first child early next year.

The smile on his face undoubtedly the brightest thing in the room. They finished up the interview talking about their new music and what's in the future for them.

To the future.
♥️

a/n: just a lil something before the heat😁🤫