𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮: 𝒜𝓉𝓁𝒶𝓃𝓉𝒶 𝓅𝓉. 2

Nov. 1, Thursday

✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

Jasmine's POV

"Alexia please I have to go!" I yelled at her.

" One second I need to finish her edges!" She yelled back.

"She's a baby how much edge control does she need?" I mumbled walking in the bathroom. I walked in to find my Babygirl playing in the sink while Alexia tried to put a clip in her hair.

"Hola mommy's girl." I said with a wide smile looking at my angel.

"Mambo mamma." She giggled as I picked her up.

"This child is going to grow up knowing 5 different languages." Alexia said.

I chuckled at her, "English, Spanish, Swahili and what are the others?" I asked.

"German and French."

"Who's gonna teach her French, it ain't like her daddy paid attention in school?" I sassed as my eyes skimmed my phone. 4:50 Shit.

"Mila say bye to Alexia."

"Bye Lexi!" She said with her cute baby voice then giving her a kiss. After that we made our way to the venue, but not after wrangling with Mila to get her in the car and then her complaining about the song.

Definitely Zion's child.

We finally made it to the venue about an hour later. But unfortunately, there's about 100 fans going around the building so I have to hide Mila and get in there fast. So I texted Zion so he could figure something out.

Mami: Zion, how the hell are we supposed to get in this place?

Papi: Well if you would've answered the phone last night you would already have the answer.

Mami: I was busy putting your daughter to bed, so don't get mad at me.

Papi: Fine, where are you parked?

Mami: the front

Papi: Drive around until you see an empty parking lot with a bus behind the venue, then I'll be waiting at the back door with the
door unlocked.

Mami: Okay, thanks you

Papi: your welcome mama

I drove around with Amila sleeping in the back until I saw the bus. I parked and went over to her side. Thank god for Georgia's awful weather so I can hide her in giant jacket. I walked towards the door and hid my face as the couple of fangirls were on the sides. Zion saw me and opened the door for me then locked it shut when we got in.

"That's a way to hide a toddler." He chuckled.

"Shut up." I said taking off the jacket off and waking her up.

"Bebe wake up, look it's daddy." I said as she slightly opened her eyes. When she realized who it was she jumped into his arms.

"Hi baby, you miss me?" He asked with his wide ass smile.

She nodded returning the smile. Then the rest of the guys came over to us.

"Yo, he wasn't kidding." One of them said stunned.