𝓕𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓮: 𝒫ℴ𝓅 𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝒬𝓊ℯ𝓈𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃

August 4, Sunday

Zion's POV

I got this, all I have to do is finally ask the love of my life to marry me. Yeah, that's not hard at all. Who am I kidding? What if she says no? What if I pass out? Fuck I can't do this.

"Dude are you ok?" Brandon asks as he sees me pacing around the living room.

"No, not at all." I said popping out the ring.

"Damn, good luck." I sighed and finally got the courage to go.

Third POV

The way to Jasmine's wasn't that far so he decided on walking there to somewhat calm his nerves. However, the paparazzi had different plans for him.

Zion, is there any chance that Brandon and Maggie might get back together?
Zion, I'll give you ten thousand dollars for a picture of your son!
I'll give you a hundred thousand!
Zion, have you and Jasmine broken up?
Are you going solo?
Is PRETTYMUCH breaking up?
When's the album coming out?
Are you going to start a rap career?

Some of the accusations were funny while others made him sick. Through the entire thing he wanted to tell them to fuck off, but he kept his calm no matter how bad he wanted to.

Once he made it to Jasmine's, he opened the door with his spare key and quietly walked in knowing their kids were probably napping.

Zion's POV

I was nervous as hell when I saw her come around the corner. However the smile on my face made it look like it was just another day.

"Hey Babe, I just put the kids to sleep so we will be free for another hour." She chuckled.

She's so beautiful.

I couldn't wait any longer so after giving her a hug bigger than life, I got down on one knee.

Third POV

"Z, what are you doing?" Jasmine asked as her hands went to her face.

"I'm doing something that I should've done a while ago." He said taking her hand.

"Baby, we've been together for almost 6 years and we've known each other for our entire lives. You are the one and only mother of my kids. No one could ever replace you in my life, because you are my life. There's no one I'd rather be with in the world. The day we found out you were pregnant with Amila, was the best day of my life along with the day we found out about our little boy. I don't ever want to experience that with any other woman, but you. So Jasmine Sasha Brown, will you do me the complete honor in becoming my wife?" He asked popping out that fourteen karat ring he bought months before.

He looked up at the girl in tears as she nodded her head.

"Yes, a million times yes. I love you so much." She gushed pulling him off his knees into a hug after he slipped the ring on her finger.

"You're officially mine forever."
♥️

I did not shed a tear.... yea i lied.
i hoped you liked the story.

12.26.19