𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓔𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷: ℬ𝒶𝒹 𝒩ℯ𝓌𝓈

July 13, Saturday

3rd POV

Everything at the PM household has been calm lately until one afternoon when Jasmine at home taking care of the baby, Maggie comes in on some weird shit.

Brandon's POV

"Oh my god, Jasmine's such a liar. I can't believe I ever befriended her." I heard Maggie said as she slammed the front door.

All of our attentions were turned towards her. "Babe are you ok?" I asked.

"Z, your girlfriend is such a whore. She lied straight through your amazingly structured face." She said biting her lip and going towards him.

"Woah woah, What the fuck are you doing?" I asked grabbing her from going any further.

She started laughing and slumped into me. "Maggie, what the hell is going on with you?" I asked laying her on the couch. Her breath smelled of some kind of liquor and her nose and cheeks were inflamed.

"Is she high or drunk?" Edwin asked.

"Sadly both." I said with my hands in my hair.

"Caleb isn't Zion's, she's a fucking slut." She chuckled. I looked at Z to see he was really mad.

"B, getcho girl before Jasmine comes home and finds her like this."

"Ummm when did she have time to tweet this." Nick asked with this picture.

I was completely disgusted. What's gotten into her?

 What's gotten into her?

Third POV

All of sudden Maggie jolted out of her seat and started running around the house.

"B, delete that shit. Someone help me catch her." Austin said running after her.

"Zion is sooooo good in bed, oh my god. Fuck me daddy." She screamed running towards him again.

"Not again, someone help me." He yelled. B grabbed her, but she kept trying to resist him.

"Fuck you, let me go. You're not even the father of my baby, he is!" She screamed.

"B, I didn't sleep with her, I promise that on my fucking life."

"Z, I believe you. I just need a sedative to calm her down though." He said struggling to keep her down.

Edwin came into the room with medicine that he used on his snake.

"You want me to give that to her?" B asked.

"Well it's the only way she's going to calm down without giving her anything too strong."

{A/N: I am not a doctor, do not try any of this on your worse enemy no matter how much you hate them.}

After they finally calmed her down they laid her down in a separate room and gathered in the living room.

"Yo, Jasmine's going to be pissed when she finds out about this." Zion said pacing around the room.

"Damn, I didn't think about that. She's a Latina too. Shit Maggie's screwed." Edwin said running his hands through his hair.

And just as he thought, Jasmine was very heated while reading everything being said about her on social media while at home with Caleb.

Jasmine's POV

"Jasmine, do you need me to put Caleb down for you?" Alexia asked.

"Nah, I got him. It's just this bitch is talking all this fucking shit about me. Like hoe I thought you were my friend." I sniffled.

"Give me the baby, you do not need to be under all of this stress. You just fucking gave birth." She said taking him out of my arms. Then I just broke down.

Damn these Cali bitches.

Brandon's POV

When Maggie finally woke up not acting crazy, I had her bags packed and ready for her to go.

"B, what's going on?" She asked walking into our my room.

"It's time for you to go." I choked handing her a bag.

"What are you talking about?" I looked at her so she could see the hurt in my eyes.

"I gave you everything and what do I get in return, nothing. You fucking cheated on me, Maggie. And worse than that, you let me believe that you are carrying my child. What kind of sick person does that? And let's not forget how you treated Jasmine. How did you come up with such rumors? Are you trying to be a homewrecker?"

The hot tears running down my face matched hers. But it made no sense, she's the one that fucked up why is she crying.

"B, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you or Jasmine. Kalin gave me this..."

That made so much sense.

"You cheated on me with him, didn't you?"

"Brandon I-I..." She stuttered confirming my statement.

"Maggie get you stuff, and get the fuck out of my house." I said throwing her last bag at her feet.

"Brandon, where am I supposed to go?" She cried.

"Go to Kalin's, you seem to always be over there!" I exclaimed.

She backed out of the doorway startled by the tone of my voice and said. "I'm sorry B." Then left.

♥️