𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓢𝓲𝔁: ℬ𝒶𝒷𝓎𝓂ℴℴ𝓃

As you laid eyes on your newborn son you couldn't help but see his father. An exact replica.

Caleb was born a month earlier due to your high blood pressure, but his size made it seem like he was right on time. Your baby boy was 10 lbs and 4 ounces, with a length of 22 inches. And before you ask, no. You are not ok down there.

However that didn't matter, right when the nurse placed him on your chest, you fell in love with him. It was a love you could never put into words. He was yours and no one could tell you otherwise.

All the excitement surrounding the newborn however was masking a lot of hurt and pain. You had given birth with your mother and his mother by your side, but Zion no where to be seen. Of course there's always reasoning for everything. 3 days ago your beloved was badly injured in a three car collision including an 18 wheeler. As of right now he was laying in a hospital bed a like yours on the other side of the hospital. While the cries of your newborn filled your ears, there was silence in his. He had been in a coma for those three days and had no signs of waking up anytime soon.

"Jasmine it's ok to cry, we know you want him to be here." Mandy said taking the child out of your arms.

"Baby, you just delivered a healthy baby boy. I know that is no easy task especially when you're worried about Z. So if you need to let everything out, just know momma's here." You looked into your mother's eyes and let go off all of the emotions that we're building up inside your fragile figure.

"I just wish he could see him.."

Third POV

Jasmine tossed and turned in her sleep until the figure next to her urged her to wake up.

"Baby? Baby, what's wrong?"

Her eyes shot open and immediately locked with his. His face infused with concern, 'it was a dream?' She thought. She looked down and noticed his hand lightly rubbing her heavily pregnant stomach. The sight drew a bright smile across her face and she looked up at him, "I'm always good as long as I'm next to you."

Zion smiled and placed a kiss on the her forehead then her lips.

"How about we get you some breakfast?" He suggested, reminding the girl of their current location.

She looked out her wide window and saw the blue water complimenting the sand. "Now that you mention it I'm starving," she chuckled causing Z to shake his head.

"Don't judge me, I'm making a human."

"Whatever you say mamas...