𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮: 𝒢ℴℴ𝒹 ℬ𝒶𝒹

July 28, Sunday

3rd POV

On one Sunday afternoon when everyone was eating brunch at the PM house, there was a questionable knock on the door.

Jasmine's POV

"Okay, if any of y'all ordered something after I cooked for y'all. I'm gonna throw hands." I said going over to the door.

And by my surprise it was Maggie. Yay.

"Hey, Jasmine can I come in?" She asked with a slight smile.

I scoffed, "Um no, you made up your mind a long time ago."

"I know, but I'm looking for forgiveness, you always told me to forgive and forget right?"

Using my words that I don't even use. You thought bitch.

"Listen Maggie, everyone in this house has already skipped the forgive and went straight to forget ok. You hurt me and B, excusing me of the unthinkable. Putting yourself and your baby at harm by using. And putting Brandon through all that bull, there's no more room for forgiveness in this house so get the steppin." I smiled slamming the door in her face.

Third POV

"You've been wanting to do that for a while, haven't you?" Zion asks as she sits back down next to him.

"You have no idea." She smiles as he pecks her head. They stayed like that for a while then it came to the time where Jasmine and the kids had to leave due to her going back to work tomorrow.

"Mila, say bye to the guys. You'll see them tomorrow." Jasmine called out while putting Caleb in his car seat.

The little girl said her goodbyes and hugged her uncles.

"Bye bye, see you later." She says taking her dad's hand.

Jasmine threw a blanket over the car seat and Zion hid Amila's face as they walked outside to her Jeep.

Once they secured them in the backseat, they walked over to the driver's seat

"Y'all are going to need to get a new house if this keeps happening." Jasmine says referring to the handful of paparazzi outside their gate.

"Yeah, we know. Once the lease is up, we're out, count on that." Z chuckles.

"Alright, we gotta go, I need to rest up for this shoot tomorrow."

"Ok I see you sexy mama." He says grabbing her hips.

"Boy stop playin, I still got baby fat." She frowns.

"Aye don't do that, you look amazing for someone that had a baby a little over two weeks ago." He said holding her chin up placing a kiss on her lips.

"Thank you, Bebe. I love you." She said pulling away and opening the car door.

"I love you too, drive safe. I'll see you later tonight." He winked.

"Boy stop being nasty." He chuckled and pecked her lips once more before closing her door.

"Bye mamas, bye babies." He said peeking his head in the back.

"Bye daddy." Amila giggles.

He walked back to the house and watched as she pulled out of their driveway.

"Damn, I could get used to this." He thought.
♥️

I got bored so there ya go. Finale next.