𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻: 𝒪𝓉𝓉𝒶𝓌𝒶

Nov. 14, Wednesday

✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

Jasmine's POV

Amila and I just landed in Ottawa to surprise Z. The only one that I told about our arrival was his older sister, Kekeli. After grabbing my suitcase, Amila started tapping my arm and yelling for me to look in her direction. I turned to where she was pointing and saw Kekeli. I let her go and she ran straight to her as I walked over carefully watching her.

"Jasmine!" K exclaimed picking up Mila and walking towards me.

"Hey, how've you been?" I asked hugging her.

"Amazing, Mila has gotten so big, since the last time you guys were here." She gushed.

"I know right, I sometimes want her to go back to being a baby." I said.

"So, no one knows you're here right?" She asked. I nodded and we walked to her car. I couldn't wait to tell her the news so I just waited until we got in the car.

"I have to tell you something!" I exclaimed.

"You're moving here." She guessed.

"No."

"You're moving to LA!" She guessed again.

"Yes, but that's not the news." K was so confused until I pulled out a small baby nappy.

"Wait, what does this mean? Hold up, are you?" I shook my head excitedly.

"We're having another baby." I squealed. She pulled me into a giant hug.

"Yo I'm so happy, now let's get home and tell everyone else." She exclaimed releasing me then driving off.

3rd POV

Once they got home Kekeli opened the door and announced that she was back.

"Hey, it's me and I'm back from the airport!" Elom, their youngest brother, was sitting at the table on his phone.

"Yo, I'm in here. Why'd you even go?" He asked making his way to the living room.

"I had to pick up some friends." She said.

"Why, nobody wants to see your ugly ass friends."

"E, I can't believe you called us ugly." Jasmine said walking out from behind the door. He stopped what he was doing and ran to her.

"Jasmine, I missed you so much and damn you fine." He said hugging her.

"Boy imma tell Z, you said that." Kekeli scoffed.

"Go ahead, what he gonna do?"

"No offense, but you will never have a chance with me lil boy." Jasmine chuckled.

"I can try." He smiled.

"Okay, try 'stealing' me away from your brother." Jasmine challenged walking into the living room with Kekeli.

Jasmine's POV

We've only been here for a few minutes and I'm already at home again. K and I were talking about modeling when her parents got home.

"Reine, I wanted you to look after Elom while we were gone- Amila!" Mandy yelled once she saw her. She dropped her bags and ran to the toddler.

"Oh okay, I see how it is." I sassed. She chuckled and gave me hug still holding Mila.