Chapter Five :: First Lemon!!

You stumbled up the steps and made your way to Kakashi's apartment. You saw him leave right away after the award ceremony and you wanted to confront him and remind him you were better.

And yes, you were also drunk too. Again.

You knocked on his door and called his name out until he opened it, his jacket was off and his tie was loose. You couldn't help to admit that he looked sexy with a loose tie.

"How dare you be equal to me!~" you boasted, walking into his apartment uninvited.

"Whoa, ___, you had a lot to drink huh?" Kakashi asked, watching you stumble all over the place.

You flopped down in the couch and poured. "No~" you responded before burping. You giggled after that, saying, "Maybe~"

You watched Kakashi leave close the door and sit down next to you. You noticed the orange book on the arm rest he was reading and grabbed it. You read a few words before throwing it at Kakashi. "You're such a perv!~" you boasted, looking disgusted. "How can you read this smut?"

"With a mask up and minding my business." Kakashi stated, looking at you.

"By the way, have you seen my keys?~" you asked him. "I think I lost them~"

Kakashi chuckled and stood up, unbuttoning his vest as he went down a hall. "Hey, where are you going?" You demanded.

"Just stay there!" Kakashi called out. But you didn't listen. Drunk ___ never listens. Ever.

You followed him to a room and turned red with what you saw. His vest, tie, and button up was off, along with his mask. You saw his perfectly clear skin, a small mole at the corner of his chin, and his fit body shun in the moonlight; muscles in all the right places.

You gasped and felt your nose bleeding.

"Kashi, do you have a girlfriend~?" You asked him as he quickly put the mask on. "No, keep it off. Your face is attractive.~"

"I will keep it on and help you get out of those clothes." Kakashi grabbed an extra shirt and shorts from his dresser. He walked over to you and spun you around gently. You felt your arm brush against his lower abs and giggled.

"Kakashi~ so rough~" you tilted your head back and smirked up at him, watching his face turn red. "Even in the dark you get embarrassed~"

"___, please," he begged. "I'm trying to help you."

"Take your mask off and I'll cooperate like a good girl~" you faced him, crossing your arms over your chest.

Kakashi sighed before pulling the mask down, showing his beautiful, flawless face again. You froze, feeling hypnotized, and turned back around so he could unzip your dress.

You felt it fall to the ground and felt his hands gently run up your arms, your body shivering from the feeling, as he grabbed your bra strap. "Are you comfortable with this?" He asked in a low tone, suddenly making your womanhood quiver.

"Um... i don't know~" you muttered back, not feeling wasted anymore. Kakashi slid your bra straps down your shoulders, but kept your hooks in place, his breath hot and heavy against your skin.

He pulled a shirt over you and reached up underneath it to unhook your bra. You pulled it out - keeping the shirt on - and tossed it to the side. You faced Kakashi again, seeing a look you have never seen in his eyes.

That was till you noticed his headband was still on. "Kashi," You reaches up and placed your hand against his cheek. "Lemme see."

"See what?" His hand covered yours, a chill running through your arm at the sudden motion.