Chapter Thirty-Seven :: Boring Chapter (Again) **Check out the rankings**

"You're not taking time to aim, Hideyoshi," I knelt down after watching him miss the center of the target for the fifth time in a row. I grabbed one of his kunai and demonstrated how I aim before throwing it; it hit the center perfectly.

"Okay, let me try." Hideyoshi insisted.

"Take your time, Hideyoshi." I reminded him as I stood back up. "Patience is one of the key factors of being a great Shinobi; if you can't be patient, your enemy has the advantage already."

Hideyoshi nodded and relaxed his body, taking in a deep breath, and finally threw it. It wasn't exactly in the dead center, but it was in the smallest circle a couple inches away from mine. He smiled wide and thanked me as I went and checked out Eiji's progress; he wasn't the best when it came to throwing kunai's, but I could easily tell he had been practicing a lot, due to his arm giving out with his recent throw.

"Try not to overwork yourself, Eiji-San." I smiled softly at him, my hand on his shoulder. "Even the greatest shinobi have to relax here and there; how can they fight if they're on low energy?"

Eiji nodded as he adjusted his glasses. "You're right. Thanks, ___-sensei."

I smiled softly as I watched my students take my advice and instantly increase their skills. I felt a hand sneak into mine and looked at my side, seeing Kakashi giving me his classic one-eye smile. "Ready? I think the two have trained enough today."

"Where are your students?"

"Gave then the rest of the evening off. I had them do a hard workout."

"Which was?"

My bell one."

I laughed as Kakashi looked over to Eiji and Hideyoshi. "They're getting better."

I nodded and watched my students some more. "Yeah, it seems that after Asami left, they took training seriously. Which is odd, considering that when she left the first time they weren't getting any better."

"Maybe the fact that she's the heir to be the leader of the Southern Tribe, they've decided to get serious." He suggested.

"Maybe." I agreed before speaking up to them. "Cmon boys, that's enough for today."

"Five more minutes, please!" Hideyoshi begged.

"No, you need to relax and rest up for tomorrow. We're gonna be doing a couple small missions throughout the village; we're gonna need all the energy we can get."

"Fine." The both of them groaned as they picked up their supplies. I felt Kakashi kiss the side of my head and smiled to myself before the boys waved bye to us and left.

"How are you feeling?" Kakashi asked in a more serious tone.

"Hungry." I shrugged, turning toward the village. "I want ramen."

"We just had ramen for lunch today, and for dinner yesterday, though." Kakashi sighed.

"I don't care." I glared at him. "I want ramen."

Kakashi nodded and the both of us headed over to the ramen shop. His arm was around my waist, his nose in another Makeout Paradise book. I sighed heavily, following with an eye roll, until we arrived at the ramen stand.

"The usual?" The chef guessed, watching us walk up.

"Yes, please. And extra meat in mine if that's fine." I sat down quickly and felt drool threatening to leave my mouth again.

When he left the both of us, Kakashi put the book down and looked at me with a serious expression. "You sure you're feeling okay?"

"Yes, Kashi." I nodded as we were given cups of water.

"You don't feel nauseas or dizzy?"

"No, I'm as good as can be."

"You sure?"

"Why are you asking this?" I demanded, glaring at him.

"Well, it's been over a week when you forgot -"

"Kakashi, I have told you this before, just because I miss taking it one day, doesn't promise anything." I looked away, irritated. "I'm not ready for kids; I already have to deal with two boys and the fact that one of my students is gone for possibly forever now. I don't need more stress on me."

Kakashi nodded, followed by an apology, and we were given our ramen. I ate mine quickly, while Kakashi took his time (with having to pull his mask down and back up constantly), and chugged the rest of my water.

Once Kakashi finished and paid the bill, we began heading home until I felt my head suddenly start throbbing. I rested my hand against my forehead while Kakashi looked at me. "What's wrong?"

"Just a... headache..." I muttered before grabbing hold of him. He picked me up bridal style quickly and hurried back to our apartment as my vision kept going in and out of consciousness.

Kakashi pov

I laid ___ on the couch and placed my hand on her forehead - just as I expected; she's got the flu.

Dammit. I huffed a breath out and kissed her forehead before grabbing some blankets. I laid them on her and pulled a chair up. I watched over her, reading one of my Makeout Paradise books.

For the rest of the night all she really did was sleep; ___ did wake up at one point to eat, but when she finished she went back to bed right away.

***

I'm so sorry with how boring this chapter is :/ I have been at a writer's block and couldn't really think of what to do, but I have a couple ideas that I will be squeezing in these next few days!

I do thank you all for the crazy amount of support and views as well! As of right now, these are my rankings:

Out of 54.9k stories under the tag 'naruto', ranked #61

Out of 11.6k stories under the tag 'kakashi', ranked #25

Out of 581 stories under the tag 'kakshixreader', ranked #6

I am amazed at where I am with this story right now, and it's all because of you guys! Thank you!