Chapter Eleven :: Resuming the Lemon Tsunade Rudely Interrupted

*nose bleeds from photo above T_T so beautiful

"Kakashi, you cant just expected me to open my legs after you ignore me for a month." You bit your lip as he kissed down your neck, grabbing your boobs.

"What makes you so sure of that?" He asked in a low tone.

"It's just weird," you pushed him away from you, which he grabbed your hands afterwards and held them gently to his chest. "That would be like us not seeing each other for a year after being apart and the next time we do we don't just embrace each other we just mindlessly fuck."

Kakashi looked at you and wrapped his arms around you before giving you a hug. "I know. I messed up. I should've checked up on you in person, regardless if you wanted to see me or not. I'm sorry, ___." He looked at you with even cuter puppy eyes than Iruka. "Give me another chance?"

You couldn't help him looking at you like that. You kissed him gently before saying, "Fine." Against his lips.

Kakashi depended the kiss as he took his vest off, tossing it to the side. You snaked your arms up his chest and through his hair as he leaned down and lifted you up, sitting you down on the counter and somehow taking your pants off, leaving you in your undies.

You blushed at his talent (like forreal though, if Kakashi can't pull that off then what kind of ninja is he?) and watched him run his hands up your body, taking your shirt and bra off with it.

He started leaving tiny love bites down your chest before he flicked his tongue on your left nipple. You tilted your head back and tugged at his hair while he pinched your other nipple with his free hand.

You felt yourself growing wetter as his hand slowly ran up your inner thigh and trace the outline on your underwear. "Kashi ~" you moaned, turning your head to your bedroom door.

Kakashi smirked and pulled you off the counter before swinging you onto his shoulders, making you giggle. When he got to your bedroom, he laid you down on the bed and straddled you.

His hands ran down your body, making you jerk and wet even more. "You're all mine." He said as he pulled your panties down and took his entire uniform off.

"Kashi, let me please You this time to make up for last time." You begged, getting off the bed and pushing him down on it.

"I'm a pleaser, baby girl." He pulled you into his lap, his erected shaft aching. "I missed you, and I wanna pleasure you."

"But it's my turn." You smirked, sliding off his lap and down on your knees. You took his erection in your hand and locked the tip gently, hearing a sharp breath leave his mouth.

You teased him a little bit longer before you fit what you could in your mouth, bobbing your head back and forth. "Fuck, baby girl." He moaned, tangling his hands into your hair. "Keep that up and I'm gonna cum."

You smirked before stopping and sat back in his lap, laying him down on the bed. You positioned yourself before grabbing his shaft and rubbing the tip against your wet clit.

"Mmmm, babe," Kakashi begged, gripping your hips. You could feel him trying to pull you down, but you were on your knees and smirked at him.

"That's not gonna work, sweetie." You bit your lip, teasing him more.

"You're so frustrating," Kakashi begged. "Please."

You finally decided to have him have what he deserves and sat down gently, trying to adjust to his size again.

Once you were used to it you began moving your hips around, making Kakashi grip your waist and moan your name.

You grabbed his hands and ran them up your body till they reached your boobs, instantly, Kakashi pinched and twisted your nipples around, making you moan and ride him faster.

"___, I'm gonna cum." Kakashi pulled you to his chest and started thrusting up into you, getting deep inside.

"Me too, daddy." You moaned, gripping his shoulders. You then thought of something nasty to say. "Cum for me, sensei." You begged in his ear, a smirk on your face.

"Fuck~" Kakashi moaned, pulling out and shooting all over your inner thigh.

You wiped some up with your finger and spread it on your tongue, making eye contact with him the whole time. "You're so sexy and naughty." Kakashi pinned you on the bed before pushing himself inside, making you yelp. He began trusting in you fast, your knees up to his chest.

"Fuck Kakashi~" you hit your max and felt yourself squirt all over him, but he kept going.

Kakashi let go of your hands and grabbed your waist, pulling you to him as he thrusts into you hard. You grabbed his forearms and squeezed them as hard as you can, letting him know you were enjoying far too much, and felt his shaft throb into you. "Kashi," you pulled him in for a big surprise. "I'm on birth control."

"Goddamn!" Kakashi came inside you, so deep you were sure your guts were covered in his seed instead of your uterus. He was breathing heavy when he was done and pulled out, laying down beside you.

You cuddled up next to him, your leg over his lower stomach, and rested your head on his chest. Kakashi's hand that was under you was rubbing your head, making you feel comfortable.

"___?" Kakashi looked down at you.

You met his eyes and heard him ask, "Do you want to go get lunch together tomorrow? As boyfriend and girlfriend?"

You smiled wide and nodded, giving him a hug. "Finally you ask me that!" You teased, feeling Kakashi muzzle himself in between your boobs. You giggle as he stayed there, and realized he fell asleep. You cuddled up till you were comfortable and fell asleep too.