Disclaimer!!!

Hey guys! Ryuko here! I've decided to come back to this chapter and give the official disclaimer for Guns, Swords, and Love 2. This will be a disclaimer for the WHOLE story, including part 2. So, Guns, Swords, and Love 2 will have the following spoilers from: 

1. Sword Art Online II (Season 2) 

This was a given as the original story, Guns Swords and Love, takes place directly after episode 13 of the season. Also, the inclusion of Yuuki with this sequel is the other reason why SAO 2 is part of this disclaimer. I will not confirm nor deny if Yuuki's fate will be the same as in the canon storyline. 

2. Sword Art Online: Alicization (Season 3)

This is also including the sub-arc War of Underworld. I can not go into specifics yet on why War of Underworld (Season 3, Part 2) is part of this disclaimer. But part of the reason why Alicization is part of this is due to Dr.Rinko and her research that will be essential to the plot as well as RATH. That is all I can say for now. 

3. Sword Art Online Alternative: GGO

I cannot go into specifics yet on why SAO Alternative: GGO is a part of this list, but make sure you watch the entirety of the spin-off before reading Chapter 17 of this story and beyond. 

4. Sword Art Online: Unital Ring I (Volume 21 of Light Novels) 

Now hold on! Don't exit yet! I know Unital Ring will not be adapted into the anime for the next couple of years, so I know most of you guys won't know how that story arc is. But the spoiler from this arc is very minor. VERY Minor. 

All it is, is that combination of all VR worlds is a spoiler from Unital. The world itself, what the characters are doing, how they log into the world, etc are all my ideas. Only the concept of the combination of all the games is the only spoiler that is coming from the light novels. I just want to reassure that. 

So that is all! As of the time I am updating this chapter, we are in Chapter 16, so I hope you guys have been enjoying the story so far! Remember these disclaimers as we go through the story and I will put in another reminder in some chapters as we continue through. Thank you guys and I hope you guys enjoy the rest of Guns, Swords, and Love 2!