Chapter 17

Disclaimer: Please be sure you have read the updated Disclaimer before reading this chapter. This chapter will have slight spoilers from Sword Art Online Alternative: GGO

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third P.O.V

                   It's been a few hours since the unplanned raid against the beast. Yuuki was surprised that she hasn't collapsed yet as she had to carry Asuna half of the way to the cave they were currently in. She wanted to rest her mind and sleep so badly, but with the brunette still passed out on her lap from exhaustion and her injuries, she was the only one able to protect them both.

         With 25% of my life left, I don't think I could survive another attack from such a big monster. Wolves, maybe. She thought. I mean, there is no immediate danger to me, Asuna, and Kirito since we are logging in through the Ocean Turtle. But something is bugging me.

        "You're thinking too much. What's wrong Yuuki?" Asuna asked softly. She startled Yuuki, as she didn't see Asuna wake up.

        "Oh, it's nothing Asuna. How do you feel? I took us to a bit of high ground so we wouldn't be spotted from any monsters from the ground." The purple girl asked with a tired smile. Her fatigue was at its peak as Yuuki was back in her school uniform as her IRL self.

        "That's great Yuuki. Great job" Asuna replied with a soft smile. Yuuki saw the brunette turn to her side to face the opening of the cave. Judging by the clouds, and a little bit of the smell, it was about to rain hard.

        "You should leave and find better shelter while you still have a bit of your energy Yuuki. With a thunderstorm coming, you would get soaked." Asuna said softly after a while.

       "And leave you here? No way Asuna. I promised I wasn't leaving your side until my last breath and I intend to keep that promise." Yuuki retorted in a slightly stern voice. Yuuki's face softens completely when she saw Asuna's shocked one.

      "S-sorry Asuna. I haven't been completely myself since I met with..." Yuuki stopped short when she remembered yet another promise she made but to Kirito.

     "Met with who?" Asuna questioned.

                    Yuuki was just about to respond until part of the girl's light source was blocked off by another person entering the cave. "Who are you?" She said with a bit of a raised voice.

                    After a few seconds of looking at the injured girls, the new girl answered. "My name is Premiere. I am here..to help you." She said with a soft voice.

     "Why do I think I heard of that before?" Asuna asked softly as Yuuki looked between the two other girls very confused at the scene in front of her.

                  The mysterious girl coughed softly "Yuuki, Asuna. Konno, Yuuki. I apologize in advance for this." She said. Before Yuuki could react, Premiere shot Asuna with a tranquilizer dart.

     "What the hell have you do-" Yuuki shouted before she got shot as well.

                 The last thing the purple-haired girl saw was the girl called Priemere picking Asuna up from the floor. She wanted to desperately reach out for her friend, but couldn't move a muscle.

                                                                       ********************************

Sinon P.O.V