Suspect 01

Her tall figure, with her wickedly long brown hair. She wore a satin dress and tall heels. She came with Ray-Ban sunglasses covering her grayish-blue eyes. She walked with pure confidence even though she was being called in as a suspect. 

"Mia Myers, to room A-3", an officer called. Mia Myers, Jessie's twin sister. Two officers escorted her into the room. She sat into a wooden foldable chair. A table with bright light shone was the only light in the room. Sam Finald sat behind the table. Alan watched the cameras. 

"Mia Myers, you are the biological twin sister of Jessie Myers", Sam asked. "I am, sir", Mia answered. "Where were you on the day of her death", Sam spoke. Mia sighed, "At my house, watching a movie". Sam licked his lips and took out a thin file. JESSIE MYERS CASE. Inside was that picture of the bench, a picture of Jessie, and forms. 

"Ms. Myers, you are one of three suspects in that blur." Mia gave up her confident look, "It couldn't have been me, I was at home that day. Then, I called Jessie for her to come over because I hurt my leg". Sam's eyes widened, "But that wasn't her last call". "What do you mean? It was." Mia frowned. 

Sam walked hastily to Vice Calim's office. Barged into his office, "Calim, who are you to give me false evidence". Calim's eyebrows raised with a slight smirk. "Chief, I only gave you that evidence, because some lady told it to me. Clara Seeker." 

The lights flickered across the station as Sam ran back to room A-3. Mia Myers sat in her seat, stone-cold dead. The evidence bag from the knife was on the ground. A knife plunged into her chest. Her hoarsely voice spoke, "she said tie your shoelaces". Then, her eyes closed. 

Ericka Myers stood in that ghastly, frigid, long, hospital hallway. Doctor Frender came out, "Sorry, but the knife hit her heart. She didn't make it".  Alan hugged Ericka and Mark Myers, whilst they all mourned. 

"They say twins share a heart, feel each other's pain. Both Jessie and Mia Myers are gone. Their heart is adjoined now.", the gravestone read. Even Sam Finald cried at the funeral. He realized how lucky he was to survive the murderer. But it was time to catch this person. 

After the funeral, both Alan and Sam met at the camera room. Trying to check the cameras for evidence, but all they saw a black screen. "Listen, Brender. I believe you. Jessie Myers was killed. The killer was going for the Myers sisters. But why?", Sam tapped Alan on the shoulder. "There's always some kind of motive", Alan replied. Sam's memory sparked, "Wait! I just remembered something, something I was going to tell you before I was stabbed." Alan sat down to listen. Sam's memory jogged, "I had just gotten an anonymous tip. It sounded like a woman. She said that the autopsy results were fake. Her father is the one that sent the fake results. She said that the real results of the autopsy were a slit on the throat with the same knife. The knife you found on the floor in my office and in-room A-3." 

While Sam and Alan talked in the camera room, the killer took that same knife from the evidence bag. The killer had to sneak in through Vice Calim's exit door. Which had been left unlocked?   

Seems like the killer is like a shadow.  Always at the wrong place at the wrong time.