Careful Who You Bump Into

With every ticking second passing, the killer becomes more deadly. In the killer's devious mind a sickening plan develops. With the tears flowing down their guilty cheeks. How could they not feel bad for their actions? Consequences catch up to you once in a while, so does pressure. Maybe they should turn in themselves? But he would kill them, they were stuck in an impossible situation. Kill the next victim? Or turn themselves in... 

Alan circled the once beautiful park. Looking at the birch trees, as a robin landed on the light branch. The wind tumbled over the river. Alan sat on the bench. It was so dumb thought Alan. How a bench represents the case and Jessie. How could something of such little value, mean so much? 

He stumbled into a young woman, "I'm so sorry, I must have not tied my shoes".  She was a thin woman, with a pale face. She tapped Alan on the shoulder, "It's all right, sir". Alan was lonely, so he made conversation. "Hi, I'm Alan. I've never seen you here before. I walk here all the time." She smiled, "Well, I guess we missed each other. Nice to meet you." They shook hands.

 Then she stepped on his shoelaces, pulled him down. "Tie your shoelaces", her face turned red. She lifted her eyebrow, "You are getting close, huh. Detective Brender. Listen, you are under my control now. You say a word, and I kill Calvin." Alan yelled, "Leave Calvin alone, he's got nothing to do with this". She smirked, "Then, you'll know what it feels like to be hurt. To be betrayed. For someone, you love, to be killed innocently." Alan looked into her eyes, "I know what that's like, my wife died, then Jessie". She showed no mercy, "Ain't life bad. Brender, I know what you know.  I know that you know about the knife. Well, guess what". She took out the same knife, "Move over here, besides Jessie's bench". Alan was scared, but he knew he had to be brave for Jessie. "This is where Jessie's throat was slit and she was then tripped into the water", she grew a slick smile. Alan grew of rage, "You killed her"! She frowned, "Who says it was me, I'm just saying that's what happened". Alan looked down, "You must be the blurry person in her picture". She turned away. A duffel laid behind a tree, she opened it. Alan grew more desperate, "Please don't kill me". She tied his hands to the bench leg. Out of the duffel bag, she took out a baseball bat. "Wait, wait. Is your father the one that sent the fake autopsy results?", Alan closed his eyes. She put down the baseball bat. "Sam Finald didn't tell you that. He lost his memory about what I told him". Alan opened his eyes, "He remembered and told me. Is your dad the one who sent the fake results?" 

The lady picked up her baseball bat, and with rage hit Alan on the head. He passed out, not knowing what's to come next.