Of Old and New Lovers

During Catching the Little Fox and Claimed time skip...

The Discovery: Seokmin and Soonyoung

'Wonu's definitely not tiny. The guy's taller than me!' Seokmin laughed at Mingyu who was squirming on the bed like a baby. The taller of the two was giving the other advice on finding a good apartment before the string of mails produced a pout on his handsome face. Mingyu's new lover was not eating, and that upset the noble alpha whom, in his mind, saw Wonwoo as a small male who needed to eat plenty. Obviously, compared to his giant friend, everyone probably looks tiny but that architect acquaintance of his is definitely, taller than average. A bit skinny maybe but larger than most, he could say.

'Have you seen his waist? How can he carry pups like that? It's not ideal.'

Seokmin snorted at that cute dream of his. Mingyu was definitely not in his right mind to think that Wonwoo can carry babies. Maybe the love bug was starting to mess with his head. Jeon Wonwoo was clearly, a beta. 'Pups? Wonu can't have babies. He's a male beta.'

'He's an omega.'

'Wha...?' He thought he heard something weird. It couldn't be. Wonwoo was definitely a beta. He didn't smell anything on the man the last time they met. Which was during the last game against the engineering department. That didn't make sense. Mingyu might need to get himself checked. Wishing the man was an omega was one thing, actually thinking the man was one a.k.a hallucinating it, was crazy. A bit creepy even.

'He's uhm... new omega.' The soft voice of his friend interrupted him from his train of thoughts and Seokmin gulped. That was plausible. It could be true...

'Owh.' A sudden realization hit him like a brick. He heard of something similar a while back. From Soonyoung...

...could it be? It couldn't. No, this was all a weird coincidence. Wonwoo couldn't be...

Could he be... Was he the one Soonyoung had been dating? It couldn't be, right? But it was too much of a coincidence. For something so rare to happen to two different person at the same time...

Owh shit. Shitshitshit...

If his instinct was true, that meant Wonwoo was... he was brutally attacked. And based on what he heard from his lover, the man was now in a very vulnerable and fragile state. Closing his eyes to take a deep breath to calm his jumbled up mind, Seokmin opened them and stared at his friend.

Kim Mingyu. The noble who loves to play around and change partners every night. A good student, a good friend, but not a lover. He would love to believe his friend but all his love history made him doubt the man can commit to one person let alone take care of him and all his baggage.

Sure, since a long time ago, the only person in his mind was Wonwoo and it was cute back then. That was because normal people can handle whatever problem Mingyu might bring. But can Wonwoo? In his current state? If anything bad were to happen to the man because of his friend, it would be on him, Seokmin. He was the one who introduced the two.