Family Photo

Post Claimed, before baby drama :D

'Hrmmm...' Wonwoo gets up from the sofa and stares at the big framed quote hanging in the middle of the room. There is nothing wrong with it, it fits their modern living room really well. And the simple saying, 'All is pretty', is just something good to live by. There is no denying it. But, there is also, no meaning to it. Not, personally that is. It is just a framed poster, given by Mingyu's grandmother, probably chosen randomly by the designer she hired, to fit the aesthetic of the apartment. That is all there is to it.

Wonwoo looks around their apartment. His books, Mingyu's books, and other random decorations. Also, highly likely chosen by the same interior designer because his mate is too busy working, and cooking, and doing all the other stuffs to care about how pretty his house looks. His alpha used to care, a lot back when they were still studying but not anymore. Now, Wonwoo found himself to be the one who mind all these things. It is part of his job to design the interior, albeit only for presentation purpose.

Sighing, he enters their bedroom. There is also nothing personal in here. Every time they go anywhere together, they never bothered to buy anything to keep as a memoir. Granted, they never been anywhere good to start with, except for Mingyu's seminar where they bonded, but still, if anyone are to come to their house, they would not know the apartment belongs to Kim Mingyu and Jeon Wonwoo.

They need a picture. Together.

*****

'What're you doing?' The sexy hoarse voice of his alpha followed by the pressure on the sofa causes Wonwoo to lift his head so Mingyu can sit right where he can place his head on the man's thigh. He hears a slurp, signifying the other is drinking.

'Choosing a picture.'

'For what?' Wonwoo points at the wall, and goes back to scrolling through his phone. 'You wanna make a poster?'

'Nope. Picture.' He answers and continues his search. His alpha is silent, which catches his attention because the man is usually, a bit noisy. Looking over, Wonwoo smiles as he notices the slight pout the other bears. Probably not understanding his intention and yet, not wanting to disturb. 'I wanna put a picture of us on the wall.'

'Owh... Found any good ones yet?' Wonwoo snorts a bit hearing the excited inquiry. Sitting up and leaning to the left so their shoulders touch, he begins scrolling again, 'None. These are all selfies.' There is also only a few of them as they did not take picture with each other often. Which, is actually not surprising at all considering it had only been a few months after he came back to Korea and get back together with the alpha, and that both of them are they are too busy to do things worthy of pictures.

'Don't you have any good ones? You take a lot of pictures.' He asked Mingyu who brings up his own phone and shows it to him. 'Mostly your pictures. And some random stuff.'

Wonwoo places his finger on the screen and starts maneuvering by himself, shocked by the amount of inanimate objects, Mingyu's selfies which he sends to Wonwoo every now and then, and his candid pictures, taken god knows when. Giving the alpha a side eye at the embarrassing photo collection, Wonwoo put the phone down and sighs. 'I thought we had more pictures...'