Family Addition 1

The additional celebratory chapter from the main fic is now moved to 'Bond'

AFF's 1000 subscribers' celebratory chapter!

◦∘∘◦ ❉ ◦∘∘◦ ❉ ◦∘∘◦ ❉ ◦∘∘◦

Mingyu opened the fridge to see the packed meals he received from home all gone. Frowning in disappointment and confusion, turning his head to look at the counter to see it as clean as he left it, then searching around the fridge to find any indication of packed food, the young doctor finally gave up and closed the door. Sighing, he started to think of something to cook instead, still pondering about the fate of his home meal.

Did Wonwoo finish all the food? There was still a lot left when they had dinner yesterday, and his mate do not have that big of an appetite either.

'Wonie, did you finish all the kimchis?' He asked as his omega made way out the bedroom, probably just awaken from his nap. Wonwoo did not answer, instead he walked around the counter towards Mingyu and came in for a hug, the alpha naturally lifting his arm to make space. 'I threw them away.'

'What? Why? I-'

'It smelled really bad-'

'It's pickled food!' Mingyu still couldn't believe his mate would do something like this! They just ate the food last night! 'There's still a lot-'

'I threw up this morning.' Wonwoo cut his whining and stared at him, leaving Mingyu speechless. He still wanted to argue but knowing fully well how sensitive Wonwoo's stomach is, and his tendency to get gastritis, not to mention, Mingyu's own strong tummy which could devour moldy bread without getting sick, he could only sigh in surrender. Placing both his hands on the omega's shoulders, looking into his eyes to see those tired face, he questioned, 'Still wanna throw up?'

'Nope. I think I'm good.' Wonwoo took a deep breath before enveloping his arms around his alpha, pulling himself closer for another embrace. The day was long, he didn't feel good at all and yet, he had to continue working from home despite his condition. Days like this made him long for his mate the most but Mingyu had another surgery today so he couldn't even call the man when he wanted. Having his mate by his side alas, getting to take in his scent just made the day all better. 'I pooped the nasties out.'

'Yaah.' Mingyu pushed the laughing man away, pretending a disgust while shaking his head. Once the omega calmed down enough to listen, and both their stomachs growled in hunger, he announced his leave for grocery; warning the omega not to throw anything good away or he would be starved which earned him a cute pout.

*****

'You okay?' Mingyu knocked on the bathroom door, concerned for his omega. It didn't happen every day but once in a few days, Wonwoo would wake up running to the toilet to throw up, returning with pale face and cold hands. He suspected gastritis again, and the sick one agreed but despite the hypothesis, Wonwoo refused to go see a doctor. According to him, he had been through the ordeal so much he knew how to treat himself without medicine.

Hah. As if. Wonwoo was obviously not having mere acute gastritis, avoiding spicy food would not do it. But of course, every time he said that, the man would retort back by saying how doctors like to prescribe unnecessary medicine to their patients, shutting Mingyu up for good. Because, sometimes he would do that when he was not sure about which medicine would work but hey, not every disease has a definite cure, and everyone reacts differently to the same medicine so...