7.

"So you must be Emma," The Ethan lookalike said.

Ethan lookalike. Twin. Grayson. That made more sense.

"Oh, so Ethan's talking about me," I answered Grayson while smirking over at Ethan.

Ethan's eyes immediately went wide and turned into daggers toward his twin brother.

"Don't worry. Only good things," Grayson winked at me.

They might look alike but they definitely don't act alike.

"So, Emma you go to school here too?" Grayson asked, trying to make conversation.

"Yeah, I'm a business major," I answered, while Ethan got up to turn on the light.

"Oh me too!" He stated with a grin.

With every word that Grayson and I spoke to each other, Ethan seemed to be growing more irritated.

"ITS A PARTY IN HERE!" Two guys that I didn't recognize came running into the living room.

Ethan rolled his eyes, "Emma, this is Chase and Wyatt."

I waved and they both smiled at me. They then turned their gaze to the fort I had made, and then glanced at each other.

"PILLOW FIGHT!" They yelled out simultaneously, while each of them grabbed a pillow.

Immediately my heart swelled, I knew I had found a new home.

Grayson, Chase, and Wyatt had eventually left to go get food, leaving Ethan and I alone again.

"I saw you were getting annoyed," I brought up to Ethan. I wanted to know why.

"I was not," he scoffed.

"Is somebody jealous?" I asked in a playful tone, while poking his chest.

"No," Ethan pushed away my hands.

I must've hit a nerve somewhere.

"Cmon, tell me," I pouted.

He sighed, "Emma, it's not that big of a deal."

"If it's something that bothers you, I want to know it," my face turned sincere.

He shrugged, "people just usually like Grayson better, it's no big deal," trying to play it off.

That was the nerve I struck.

My face completely softened.

I wonder how many times people had left Ethan for Grayson. I wanted to know who had hurt him.

I don't know what came over me, but I reached out and grazed his pout with my thumb. "Not me," I smiled shyly.

He stared at me. Intensely. His gaze was burning through me. My cheeks started to heat up.

Ethan then turned his head so my hand fell off his face.

"Let me walk you home," Ethan said walking toward the front door.

[another filler chapter i'm sorry :( ]