15.

ethan dolan

The only thought that ran through my mind was that I couldn't lose her. The thought of Emma getting seriously hurt and losing her sent me into a full blown tantrum.

I've lost too many people in my life and I refused for her to be one of them.

I knew I wasn't making sense or thinking rationally during our argument, but that's just what she does to me.

She turns my heart and brain into mush.

She also does other things to me, I thought while pushing her up against a wall in my bedroom, still managing to keep our lips attached. I could hear the picture frames on the wall rattling but I didn't care.

My hands roamed her whole body slowly, getting to know every curve of her and commit it to memory.

"Jump." I mumbled into her mouth, my voice coming out breathy. I grabbed the back of her thighs and wrapped them around my waist, I needed her closer, in every aspect.

Her hands were winding through my hair and pulling every once in a while, earning a small moan of pleasure from me.

I reluctantly pulled my lips away, looking her in the eyes.

They were darkened and lust filled. I felt my dick harden just at that sight alone. It was the only confirmation I needed to keep going.

I brought my lips to her neck, sucking tenderly.

Emma's head fell back against the wall, while her chest was rising up and down rapidly from breathing so heavily.

The way her body reacted to me sent me into another mode.

"I'm the only one that can make you feel like this huh?"  She only let out a struggled moaned in response.

"Answer me," I growled, gently biting on the spot on her neck I had been sucking on.

"Yes, Ethan, yes," she breathed out through a moan, her legs tightening around me as her hips created friction; moving slightly while I held her.

My lips found their way to her lips again, while my hands found their way to her ass. I squeezed roughly, which caused her to yelp in pleasure.

The image of her kissing Connor wouldn't leave my mind. It was like it was seared into my brain forever.

I walked us over to the bed and threw her on it. She looked up at me with swollen, pink lips and messy hair. I was quick to hover over her, my hands next to her face holding me up.

"You're mine," I grumbled, while attacking her neck with kisses.

"All yours." She managed to reply in between breaths.

Those words sent my body into overload.

I fumbled while trying to take her shirt off, needing less layers between us. Once I succeeded, I flung it onto my floor.

My eyes went wide with lust as I realized she wasn't wearing a bra under her t-shirt.

I admired her perfect body for a few seconds before my hands reached out to massage her breasts. I attached my mouth to her nipple, circling it with my tongue.

I could feel her body arching into me, her mouth open like she couldn't get enough.

"Connor can't make you feel this way, can he?" I made direct eye contact while my hand started to glide down the inside of her shorts and get dangerously close to her heat.

She rapidly shook her head no.

I pulled my hand out and attempted to undo her belt, struggling. Her soft giggle rang in my ears as she undid her belt for me.

Her innocent giggle quickly faded while she dragged her shorts off and flung them across the room with ease.

She stared at me, daring me to make the next move.

"God you're beautiful," I groaned out while kissing her with force, I pulled away for a few seconds a mere few inches from her face. "And frustrating." Kissing her again, I pulled away, continuing. "And naive." I lustfully attached my lips onto hers again.

My hand then trailed from her face and slowly down her body leaving her a tingling sensation, my finger ever so slightly just touching her, until i reached her thighs.

"Stop teasing," Emma said with frustration. She reached towards the hem of my shirt, ready to pull it upwards.

"Eager are we?"

"Shut up," she tugged my shirt over my head, tossing it without a care. Her hands gravitated towards my chest, feeling every inch like her sanity depended on it.

My fingers lingered on her thighs and reached the black thong she was wearing, slowly I moved it aside rubbing her folds.

"Ethan please." She whimpered.

"Patience, Emma." I whispered.

I slowly put one finger in through her now slick folds, and watched her squirm under my touch.

"Fuck Ethan," she let out with a harsh breath and grabbed at my chest.

Watching her writhe under me left me in a state of euphoria.

God, her lips, her body, everything about her was mesmerizing.

With each passing second I had inserted two more fingers, watching as it sent her over the edge. Almost quickly she grabbed onto my wrist, a string of whimpered moans escaping her plump lips.

Abruptly I pull my fingers out, not leaving her to release, not yet.

I hovered over her so I could reach for my nightstand and grab a condom that was located in my top drawer.

I looked back at her to see her looking out the window, the small hints of rain slowly sliding down the glass, but she was looking away; did she want this?

Was this a good idea?

Maybe all of this was a mistake, it could ruin everything, I mean we weren't good together, we were complete opposites.

Maybe we should just–

"You're taking too long." Emma whispers grabbing the condom packet from my hand, she quickly– but sexily opened it and slipped
it on me.

Aggressively, she pushes me down on the bed, her naked body carefully hovering over me, her movements were deliberately slow as she slowly lowered herself onto me.

After a quick few minutes she had gotten the hang of it, and was rocking herself onto me, our breathy moans bouncing off the thin walls. "Fuck, Emma, keep going." I manage to get out from the amounts of pleasure rippling through my body.

I dug my fingers into the flesh of her soft hips, guiding her rocking body up and down from my cock. "Right there, oh my god." Emma screams out, her head being thrown back
with every thrust.

"I'm close." I breathe out, feeling myself twitch against her walls.

The sounds of our skin slapping together hits the walls of the bedrooms, including our endless moans, I bring my thumb over to her clit rubbing it frantically to send her over the edge for her release.

"Oh god." Emma yells in pleasure, our moans
chorusing together as I cum onto her.

Her glistening body collapsed on top of mine, both of us unbelievably satisfied with a grin on her face.

She stared at me, her eyes sparkled from the moonlight outside.

Fuck.

I loved her.

Which meant I had to leave her, before she could leave me. It was the only way she couldn't abandon me, the only way I couldn't lose her.

[s/o krupa i love her more than anything]