Liam | 18

After receiving the DM from Zayn I can't deny how excited and nervous I am to meet up with him. When we met at Justin's party I instantly thought that pictures don't do him any justice. I couldn't find any flaws on that mans face. It also doesn't help that he's just the most humble laid back celebrity I have met in a while.

Deciding that I should try to get some sleep, I lock my phone after making sure that my alarm was ready to wake me up in the morning and set my phone on the nightstand to charge.

Waking up to the dreadful alarm I press the STOP button on the bottom of my phones screen and it instantly stops the annoying ringing. My phone clock tells me it's 9am and I'm glad I was able to get a decent sleep last night. I decided to get out of bed and head right to the bathroom to relieve my bladder before brushing my teeth. Then I took a quick shower before stepping back into my room with a wrapped towel on my hips. While I was looking through my suitcase for a fresh pair of boxer briefs, I heard knocking at my door and after checking the peephole I saw that it was just my manager. Quickly I let in Simon who walks in after I open the door wide enough.

"Oliveira, good morning!" I say cheerfully making the man chuckle before saying good morning back.

"I'm here to make sure you're awake and ready to head out for the photoshoot in 40 minutes." He says after looking at the watch on his left wrist.

"Yeah just need to get dressed." I reply while pulling up my Hugo Boss black boxers under my towel. Quickly taking the towel away from my body and into the hamper in the bathroom before putting on ripped jeans that I pulled from my suitcase. Deciding to pair it with a white Hugo Boss t-shirt from my collection. I paired my outfit with white sneakers before deeming my look complete deciding to leave my hair alone since someone is bound to style it at the shoot.

After leaving the hotel, we made a quick stop at a coffee shop to get breakfast before getting back to the car that would get us there. Thankfully the studio was not very far from the hotel and we didn't have to bear the New York traffic any longer. Thanking the driver, Simon and I make our way into the building only being stopped by some fans to take pictures. I honestly don't mind, it shocks me to see fans when I'm so far from home. It helps me feel more welcomed.

Inside an assistant was quick in getting us into the studio room we would be working at. There was already a team of people who were moving all around getting everything ready for this shoot.

After getting makeup and hair done I was changed into the first outfit and in front of the camera posing the morning away.

Both the photoshoot and the interview the next day came and went and I suddenly realized that today I was going to be one on one with Zayn. I am honestly nervous because I find him genuinely very attractive and I don't want to make a fool out of myself in front of him.

I just realized that we never agreed on where we would meet so I decided to send him a quick message asking and he quickly responded saying that we could meet at a cute little restaurant by his apartment building which I agreed on. He told me he was out to his meeting and that he would see me later.

Seeing as it was just 8am I decided to get dressed in basketball shorts and a t-shirt and made my way down to the gym after putting on my sneakers.

There were two other people at the gym but they didn't seem to mind me so I continued over to the treadmill to warm up after some stretches. Then I walked over to the weights after deciding today was leg day. I spent about 40 or so minutes exercising before finishing off with some stretches. By the time I had finished I was sweaty and hungry so I decided to head over to my hotel room to shower and have a quick snack.

The shower helped relax my muscles and soon enough I was squeaky clean in my towel crouching down looking through my suitcase for an outfit to meet Zayn in. I decided to take out a pair of black pants and a plain white t-shirt and top it off with a white denim jacket. I thought it was good enough so I dressed in it quickly before heading back to the bathroom to style my hair. I noticed my gold chain bracelet so I decided to put it on and cuffed the sleeves of my jacket. It was only half past ten by the time I finished so I decided I was in the mood for some tea so I quickly slipped into my shoes, grabbed my wallet and phone before heading out the door. On the elevator I decided I would go to a Starbucks I saw a few blocks away when I was headed to the photoshoot the other day.