Zayn | 30

Today is the day I get to see Liam walk on the runway. After doing a bit of press in London I have had these last few days off, mostly catching up with some of the guys. Unfortunately, Liam has been busy and not been able to hang out until today. We agreed to hang out after the fashion show, and later tonight the guys organized a small get together at Harry and Louis's house.

"Yo Zayn you're ready or what?" Louis asked suddenly opening the door to the room I am in, completely scaring me. That caused him to laugh hysterically at my expense.

"Louis you idiot! You scared the shit out of me!" I said holding my hand up to my chest.

"Oh, I can't breathe!" He all but laughed.

"What the hell is going on?" This time it was Harry who probably heard all the commotion and came upstairs to check it out.

"Lou, all I asked was for you to get Zayn because his driver is here."

"Thanks curly, I'll head out now, I'll see you two later," I said giving them both a quick hug.

"Try not to get a boner!" Louis shouted as I opened the front door. Obviously, the driver heard him and he raised his eyebrows making me roll my eyes at Louis telling him to "fuck off" which only caused him to laugh.

I'm sure Harry scolded him when I closed the door. The driver simply chuckled before letting me in the car. He made sure I was ready before heading out of the residence and onto the road.

When I told Harry I was coming to London, he immediately offered me their guest room. I sold my London home last year as I was usually always in the states. Now that I think about it, I should get around to getting my own place here again, don't want to keep third-wheeling.

The drive to the venue was rather short-lived but I was glad. There was a lot of paparazzi waiting to photograph the attendees. When the driver opened my door, I was nearly blinded by all the flashes but I quickly recovered and smiled. There were a few fans as well and some were screaming my name so I waved and smiled in their direction causing some of them to scream.

I walked towards the entrance of the venue and inside a crew member lead me to my seat which happened to be at the very front. Liam really hooked me up good. As I approached my seat, Joe Jonas was already sitting there.

"Hey man, nice to meet you," he said standing up to give me a bro hug.

"Who would've thought I would see you in a fashion show," I said causing us both to laugh.

We sat down and had a light conversation until Kanye West walked up to us and sat right next to me. Joe introduced himself and they shook hands trapping me for a second.

"I have to say I'm a big fan," I said to Kanye making him laugh. I felt a sense of pride in that.

A photographer was going around getting pictures of all the celebrities attending and he soon made his way to us. Of course, we all smiled for the picture. I checked my phone soon after and to no surprise, the show was running late so I participated in the conversation between Kanye and Joe.

Soon after, the lights went off and music began to play putting all the focus on the runway. It began with female models walking down the runway and then Liam walked out followed by more male models. As he walked in front of me, I felt a huge grin on my face. Liam kept himself focused and kept walking with his head held high looking straight forward. The show went on for about ten minutes before all the models came out all together showing off all the pieces one last time before walking backstage. Soon the designer walked out taking a bow as we all clapped for him.

Everyone began to get up and I was lost for a second as I wasn't sure what to do at this point. That was until I got a message from Liam saying I should walk to the backstage door and he would meet me there. I said my goodbyes to Kanye and Joe before walking away from my seat and towards a door close to the runway. A few people where there already, I assumed they were also there for the other models.