Zayn | 46

Liam had just walked on the last show of London Fashion Week alongside one of his best friends, Hailey. They stayed behind to mingle with the designer and staff and have some drinks before heading to the van that would take some of the models to the hotel they were staying at. On their way out of the venue the show had been held, paparazzi stayed behind to get a look at all the models and celebrities taking part in London Fashion Week.

Liam had a bright smile because although he knew from the models who've done this many times before, that every week just became more hectic, he was having a lot of fun either way. Once the group of models had gotten past the group of photographers and fans – of course, they stopped for a few pictures but it was for safety reasons that they had to rush out – they all pilled into the black van waiting for them and were on their way to the hotel.

On the ride back, the models shared their excitement for the end of a successful fashion week. Many were also excited for the after-party later in the evening. Some were just going to freshen up and head out to enjoy London before they had to fly out to Milan. Liam and Hailey had their own separate rooms but spend most of their time off in Hailey or Liam's room along with other models just relaxing and sharing stories.

The duo of friends had agreed that they were going to get ready in Hailey's room because Hailey wanted to dress up Liam for the night and Liam had agreed, he thought it would be fun.

After arriving at the hotel, each model made their way to their hotel rooms. Liam took a quick shower before heading over to Hailey's room with some of his clean clothing. Hailey was still in her bathrobe as was Liam when he arrived. She instructed him to lay the clothes on the bed where she could have a good look at them.

While Hailey picked out an outfit, she noticed Liam on the phone and she knew she had to distract him in case someone had pictured Zayn arriving.

"Liam? Why don't you pick out my outfit since I'm doing yours?"

"Yeah! Sounds fun, from what's in your luggage or on the hangers?" he asked, standing up from the chair he had been lounging on.

"Either is fine" Hailey simply stating, picking up a pair of olive green dress pants.

She knew that he had a pair of white Balenciaga dad shoes so she picked up an oversized white dress shirt to be tucked into the pants.

Liam had picked out an oversized grey checkered blazer with matching pants and a bright oversized pink turtleneck for Hailey. By the time they had approved the outfits, Hailey had gotten a text message from Zayn telling her that he'll be there in an hour.

"Alright Liam, I'm going to get dressed in the bathroom while you get dressed" she stated before going into the bathroom.

About ten minutes later both friends were dressed and Hailey insisted on styling Liam's hair. She gave him a messy look that looked put together all in one. While Hailey was doing her makeup, Liam returned his unused clothes to his room and slipped on the shoes Hailey had told him to use. He also took a grey trenchcoat to put on when they went out.

When the two were ready in Hailey's room, she suddenly told Liam that she had forgotten her setting spray in Ajok Madel's room and that she would be right back. Liam was lounging on her bed playing a phone game when she left. Not a minute later he heard the room door open and without looking up from his phone he said, "well that was quick."

"Are you not going to say hello?" the other person said.

When Liam looked up, it was certainly not Hailey but rather his boyfriend Zayn. Liam was so surprised but he quickly got over it and got off the bed to give Zayn a hug. Zayn pulled back slightly and held onto Liam's face with a large grin before pulling him in for a kiss. The two stayed in each other's arms for a moment before Liam bombarded Zayn with questions.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were working?"

"You're not happy to see me?" Zayn teased.

"Of course I am, I just wasn't expecting to see you until after Paris Fashion Week" he explained.

"Well, I really couldn't wait to see you" Zayn stated before kissing Liam once more.

The two walked over to the small seating area in the room after sharing a few more kisses.

"I'm happy you came" Liam beamed at Zayn.

"I'm happy too, I have a surprise for you actually," Zayn said feeling nervous while pulling out his phone from his leather jacket.

"Really? What is it?" Liam was excited, he enjoyed surprises, especially from Zayn because it meant that Zayn had been thinking of him.

"Just listen," Zayn told Liam while pulling up something on his phone and setting it on the coffee table in front of them.

Music began to play accompanying Zayn's voice.

"It's just like breathin', speakin'

When we touch, like a force of nature

Not just a feelin', let's believe it

The birth of love like a force of nature"

Liam didn't know what to say, he listened closely to every word coming from Zayn's phone. He was holding onto Zayn's hand and giving him reassuring squeezes.

"It feels so natural, natural

When we come together

Like a force of nature

It feels so natural, natural

When we come together

Like a force of nature"

The lyrics resonated with Liam and it made his heart fill with so much love for the man standing in front of him, it meant a lot to him. To know that the person you're giving your heart to feels the same way you do is just beautiful.

When the last notes of the song played, Zayn held in his breath unknowingly. He was scared that Liam would not like his song or not feel the same way Zayn did.

Liam couldn't express how he felt with words so he decided to just climb onto Zayn's lap and hug him close. Zayn quickly placed his head on Liam's chest and hugged his waist close to him while Liam played with his hair. Liam pulled away slightly and kissed Zayn's forehead, then his cheeks, the corner of his mouth, and at that point, Zayn had the cheesiest smile on his face. They shared a sweet, yet passionate loving kiss and that was Liam's way of showing Zayn how happy he was.

"Thank you so much Zayn, it was beautiful," Liam said climbing off of Zayn's lap but sitting close to him.

"I'm really happy you like it, I wanted you to hear it before anyone else because I made just for you"

"What's it called?"

"Natural, because being with you is just that" he answered giving Liam a kiss on the temple.

"No one has ever done anything as amazing as this for me," Liam told Zayn truthfully.

"Baby, you make me so happy that I'll write every song I make about you"

"Let's go out and celebrate," Liam said excitedly, getting up and dragging Zayn with him.

"Let's then," Zayn said happy to be with Liam after missing him for a few weeks.

Liam called Hailey after Zayn told him of her helping him surprise Liam. After the three friends hung out in the room for a while, Liam, Hailey, and Zayn joined the other modes on a night of celebrations and parties.