Liam | 38

Tonight Zayn and I are going to be in Paris at the same time after not being able to see each other for a couple of weeks. This is his last stop on his promo tour before he goes back to the studio to finalize some things on his upcoming album and that's when it gets really crazy. Since we'll both be in the same place, Zayn asked me on a date because it's Paris so why not. This wouldn't be our first date, we've been on dates since his promo tour started. By the fate of God, we've been able to meet at different locations while Zayn does promo and I do fashion shows and photoshoots. 

I don't know if it was just because it's Paris and it's known as the "City of Love" or just because I would be seeing Zayn again, but this time it felt different. Of course, I was nervous but I was also excited, these past two months of getting to know Zayn have made me feel so comfortable to be near him. He's a really down to earth guy with a sweet personality and I really appreciated that he was willing to go at my pace and not force anything. The friends we have in common have had nothing but good things to say about Zayn and that has definitely made me feel a lot more confident to get on the dating scene with him. 

I had just gotten out of the shower and I had Latch by Sam Smith playing while I got ready. Before I got in the shower I had laid out my outfit on the bed. It consisted of black fitted pants and a brown and gold printed shirt. I tucked my shirt into my pants and left the top two buttons undone. I paired the outfit with brown lace-up boots that shined when light reflected off of them. I wore my watch on my left wrist and I decided to put on my prescription glasses that I had recently gotten. My eyesight had gotten a bit blurry in the past few months. As for my hair, I blowdried it back and applied a bit of hair product for it to stay in place. 

Around fifteen minutes later I got a text from Zayn informing me that he and his driver were waiting for me in the hotel's garage. I quickly sprayed cologne, grabbed my wallet and made sure I had my hotel-room key before heading out and over to the elevator down the hall. When I was inside I pressed the button corresponding to the garage and the elevator began to descend. On my way down I felt the butterflies in my stomach go crazy at the thought that once the door opened I would see Zayn. Of course, being my luck, the elevator stopped a few floors down and a middle-aged couple walked in giving me a friendly smile which I returned. The elevator stopped once more in the lobby where the couple got off and finally the doors closed again leaving me on my own. 

The elevator doors finally opened revealing the semi-empty parking lot. I saw that a few cars down I could see that the tail lights of a black Cadillac Escalade were on. The back door of the car opened and out stepped Zayn with a bright smile. He was wearing a white button-up shirt tucked into navy blue fitted pants. He had on over that a navy blue coat with a red and white collar. He also had black boots and from the short distance, I could see an earing shining from his right earlobe. 

"Alright babe?" he said giving me a tight hug once I reached him. 

"How's it going Malik?" I gave him a bright smile and he returned it.

"I missed you," knowing that he had missed me on the two weeks since our last meeting made me blush which caused him to chuckle. 

"Well, I missed you too," I said and he scrunched up his nose all cute like. 

"Let's get going, don't want to miss our reservations." Zayn held the car door open for me allowing me to get in the car first with him following right after and closing the door once he was seated. We both buckled up because safety is important. 

The ride to the restaurant was not very long since my hotel was relatively close to all the main spots on this side of the city. Zayn had made reservations at a nice little romantic restaurant and our table was out in the balcony. Of course, we could see the Effiel Tower from where we were seated. There were a few tables around us and another couple was a few tables away from us. By this point, both Zayn and I had enjoyed a delicious meal and were sharing dessert when all of a sudden Zayn set his spoon down and got slightly serious. 

"You alright Zayn?"

"Yeah don't worry, it's nothing bad but I do have something I want to say," he said looking me in the eyes, I nodded for him to go on. 

"For the couple of months that we've taken to get to know each other, I have enjoyed every bit of it. You make me laugh and feel giddy, you always know the right thing to say when I'm feeling nervous or not confident in my music. In the short time I've known you, you have made me feel like no other person has ever done. I don't know what it is and I won't question it, all I know is that I want to be able to call you my boyfriend, to cherish and enjoy the good and the bad with. So Liam, will you accept me as your boyfriend?"

Zayn looked both nervous and hopeful, his little speech was so sweet and I believed every single word. I think that it's time I stop being afraid of being loved and of loving. 

"I would love nothing more," I said with a big goofy smile. 

My boyfriend stood up and walked over to my seat and gave me a sweet short kiss that made all the butterflies in my stomach go crazy. 

This night couldn't have gone any better. 

Thank you guys so much for 16k reads, that's absolutely insane to me

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! 

(not edited) 

all the love, sandy x