Epilogue Part Twø

*Grace's POV*

I smiled as I spotted Page's beautiful face underneath the black veil.

I remembered when she came up with the idea for them.

We were planning the wedding and suddenly she just yelled "OH MY GOD I'M BRILLIANT! WE NEED TO HAVE BLACK VEILS SO WE CAN BE BLACK VEIL BRIDES!!!"

I  had laughed and kissed her forehead, placing my hand on the side of her face.

"Anything for you, beautiful." I said, stroking her cheek with my thumb.

She practically melted into my hand.

Her adorableness made me giggle, which made Page laugh and kiss me.

Page smiled at me and, being Page, did finger guns.

I smiled wider.

When I got up to her, I looked into her eyes through our black veils and grabbed her hands.

I spotted my aunts in the crowd and gave them a thumbs up. They smiled and did the same.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate the joining of Page Jacobs and Grace Vayne." The priest started.

I completely ignored him. I just wanted to be Grace Jacobs already.

Eventually he was Josh (or, for all you people who haven't spent so much time with your TØP obsessed fiancé that you know everything about them, Dun), and we placed the rings on each other's fingers and said our vows.

When he was finally done, I pushed the veil back from Page's face and she did the same to me.

We smiled at each other before kissing.

"C'mon, Grace!" Page said.

"No. I'm not dancing."

"Please!" She begged, giving me puppy dog eyes.

I frowned.

"You know I hate it when you do that. It makes you win." I said, pouting.

"I know." She said.

I rolled my eyes and let my new wife drag me to the dance floor.

When I just stood there watching her dance, she made me dance.

I laughed and let her force me to dance.

She joined in on the laughter and kissed me.

"I love you." Page said before pressing her lips to mine again.

I smiled into the kiss.

"I love you too." I muttered into it.

Page pulled away and brushed my hair out of my face.

I smiled.

"I love it when you do that."

"I know." Page said, caressing my cheek.

I giggled.

She laughed and kissed me again.

"I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." I muttered into the kiss.

Page pulled away.

"Me either."