Epiløgue Part Three

(Smut and kinky shit warning)

*Page's POV*

After the wedding, Grace and I left to catch our plane to England.

We weren't going to have a honeymoon at first, we were just going to move to New Jersey, but my dad insisted we have a honeymoon and paid for the trip.

Before we got on the plane, I texted him "Thank you" for the millionth time.

He quickly responded with, "No problem."

We boarded the plane and Grace quickly fell asleep with her head on my shoulder.

I smiled and kissed her forehead.

I'm so glad that i get to be with this beautiful woman for the rest of my life.

After that, I soon fell asleep, too.

When we arrived in London, we both collapsed onto our hotel bed.

I was incredibly horny, but Grace looked exhausted.

She didn't even bother putting on her pajamas, just took off her shoes and got under the covers.

I did the same.

She curled up in my arms and I kissed the top of her head.

"Sleep well, beautiful." I said quietly.

Grace muttered a response too quiet to hear and fell asleep.

I smiled before falling asleep too.

Grace was up before me, as usual.

I smiled down at her, still half asleep.

She giggled and patted my hair down.

I smiled and kissed her.

"Good morning my beautiful wife." I said into the kiss.

"And good morning to you too, my beautiful wife." Grace said, pulling away.

I frowned slightly.

"Horny already? Really?" She asked with a smile.

"I was horny last night but you were tired and just wanted to sleep so I went to bed horny and I dreamed about you and now I'm horny again." I explained.

Grace smirked.

"Rope?" She asked, clearly enjoying this.

"Gag too." I said.

"Wow you must be feelin' really kinky today." She smiled, kissing me before getting up and getting the gag and rope from her backpack.

When she returned, she sat on top of me, playfully grinding her hips on mine slightly.

I whimpered.

Grace smiled, taking off my shirt and bra before tying me to the hotel bed and gagging me.

She slowly pulled off my underwear and jeans, brushing my slit to tease me.

I whined and shifted around.

Grace smiled, taking off her own clothes slowly, knowing it drove me crazy.

She kissed me slowly, but I immediately sped it up.

She ran her hands over my body, stopping to stroke my hip and nipples and brush my slit.

I whined loudly and jerked my hips up desperately.

Grace moved her mouth to my nipple and began to suck, one of her hands reaching down to brush my slit and tease me.

I moaned and she slowly pushed her finger in me a little.

I moaned louder and she pushed it deeper and sucked my nipple harder.

She soon had her finger as deep as she could get it and began pumping it in and out.

A constant stream of moans escaped my lips and they increased when Grace suddenly added a second finger.

I moaned louder and louder the faster she went and when she eventually added a third finger, I nearly screamed her name.

Grace pulled her mouth away from my, now very red and swollen, nipple and began giving me hickeys all over my chest.

She had slowed down a bit and I had just began to catch my breath when she started going unbearably fast.

That time I did scream.

I screamed her name and she started to suck my other nipple.

I screamed louder and began jerking my hips upward, wanting more.

I heard Grace moan quietly into my nipple and it made me moan and scream again.

She continued to moan, knowing it drove me crazy and often pushed me over the edge.

She pulled off of my nipple, a mess of moans and curses.

I moaned at her moans and soon found my back arching off the bed and me screaming again.

I laid back down normally and stopped screaming. Grace quickly untied me and took the gag off.

Grace, however, was still moaning, and I noticed that she was grinding on me.

She took her fingers out of me, wiping them on the bedsheet, and moaned as she grinded harder.

I smiled at how desperate she was.

I stroked her slit and she moaned.

I brought my lips to her neck and bit down hard, pulling her hair with the hand that wasn't stroking her slit.

She moaned louder, it sounding like a distorted version of my name.

I pushed my finger inside of her slowly and she nearly screamed.

I moaned, knowing that drove her crazy.

I started pumping my finger in and out of her quickly and she moaned loudly.

She moaned my name a few dozen times and started jerking her hips forward desperately as I pumped my fingers in and out.

I went faster before adding a second finger.

Grace shrieked and pulled my hair with shaky hands.

She panted and nearly screamed her moans.

I went faster and pulled her hair harder.

She moaned ridiculously loud before screaming and letting go of my hair in a mess of panting.

I pulled my finger out, wiping it on the bedsheet, and let go of her hair.

I kissed her forehead and collapsed next to her.

"I fucking love you." Grace panted, resting her head on my chest.

"I fricking love you too." I smiled.

Grace laughed a little.

"You're cute." She curled up in my arms.

"I'm so glad I get to do this for the rest of my life." I said, kissing her.

"Me too." She muttered into the kiss.