One Hundred-six

Third Person POV

"Rover's almost charged." Bellamy tells Clarke who's standing the furthest away from the others. "We need to pack up. We'll be home soon."

"Then what, run away?"Clarke scoffs

"We're not running away, Clarke." Bellamy says with a sigh. "We need to regroup with the others and find another way to defeat..."

"There is no other way. We need to find a Nightblood. We need to unlock the Flame. It's the only way to stop A.L.I.E."

"What do you expect us to do, Clarke, walk into random villages asking for their Nightbloods?" Jasper asks sarcastically

"If that's what it takes." She deadpans.

"No, Clarke." Octavia says shaking her head. "If A.L.I.E. can find us on Luna's rig, then she can find us anywhere. I won't help you destroy another innocent Grounder village."

"The only other choice we have is to put the flame inside Kayleigh, and we have no idea how the flame will react to the baby." She shouts at them. "If the baby isn't a nightblood, the flame will kill it, is that a chance you're willing to take?"

At the dark looks both Bellamy and Octavia sends her way, she continues.

"Yeah, I didnt think so.. If we don't find another Nightblood, there won't be any Grounder villages or a home for us to go back to."

Kayleigh stands still watching with disinterest while they argue with eachother.

"That's all the more reason we go there and make sure our friends are ok.. Raven might've found another way." Bellamy tells her, but Clarke is no longer listening as she turns and walks off

"She'll be fine." Jasper says. "Just let her cool off."

"We'll find another way." Octavia says reassuringly to Kayleigh, as the girls eyes flicker from Clarkes disappearing form back to Octavia, and gives her a simple nod, before walking away herself. "Where are you going?"

"I just need a few minutes, Tavia." Kayleigh says numbly.

"I'll go with you-

"No, I'm fine, really I am. I just need a few okay? I'm not going far, I-I just need to breath. We've got a long trip back to camp, just give me this.. Please."

Octavia stared at Kayleigh for a moment before nodding her head, and Kayleigh gave her a small smile before she too disappeared into the woods.

"Where is she going?" Bellamy asks coming to stand by his sister.

"She just needs to breath." Is all she says before turning back towards the rover.

Not too far away, a grounder is hidden in the shadows watching Clarke move around distratedly.

"Bring her to me with the Flame." ALIE orders the man.

With no hesitation, the chipped man lunges to attack Clarke, but before he could make contact, he's shot down by an arrow.

Gasping Clarke turns around, looking from the dead man's body to see a man holding a bow.

"Roan?" She questions when he stalks forwards towards her.

"Looks like I'm not the only one who's been following your tracks." He says snatching the kit that holds the flame from her grasp.

"Give that back." She cries.

"Good-bye, Wanheda." He says as he begins to walk away.

"Wait." She calls out.

Pulling the gun from behind her back, pointing it at Roan.