Ditched.

Lilith's POV

waking up to complete silence, I frown slightly. I try to move but I suddenly feel stiff, what the... looking down I realise I'm still in last nights clothes, ugh gross. dragging myself out of bed, I wince and place a hand on my head, fuck my head hurts. I summon a potion for my hangover and quickly swallow it down, trying not to heave at the taste. Ugh It works like a charm but the taste can make anyone cry. Wiping my mouth with the back of my hand, I go to the bathroom to shower, and then quickly chuck on some fresh comfy clothes.

Grabbing my phone of the bedside table I see a text from last night.

Rebekah: hey girl, homecoming is tomorrow night, And we're going shopping!

  Me: wow your not even going to ask? Honestly I hate shopping and what's a homecoming?

Rebekah: nope, and seriously? It's a like a school dance! Don't worry it will the first time I go to one too. Come on it will be fun! send me your address and I'll pick you up in an hour???

Fuck, she wants me to go shopping? I don't shop, in fact I hate to shop! And school dance? Why the hell would I want to go to a school dance, full of sweaty strangers and wearing an uncomfortable gown.

stomping my foot down on the floor, and crossing my arms over my chest, I pout then roll my eyes at my childishness. I take a moment to think this over like an adult, ok shopping will be easy, I can make sure we're in and out as quickly as possible, and the dance I guess I could make new friends, plus I didn't want to lose the only friend I have, fuck it.

Me: fine, I'll come but if it gets boring I'm defiantly ditching, I live in the apartments across from the grill.

Chucking my phone onto my bed, I go on a search to find out where dobby is, taking a good look around I notice he isn't here, weird... "Dobby!?" I shout, but nothing.

huh? Feeling slightly worried I head towards my bedroom to grab my wand and sending out a quick patronus to look for him, my patronus, surprisingly is a black Norwegian dragon, that can change its size. When it first appeared after the war, I was definitely shocked.

Something doesn't feel right, a elf house is meant to come on the command of his mistress or master, I know death has something to do with this, he has been helping him a lot lately.

Looking at the time I realise I only have half hour to get ready, I rush to my wardrobe and pick out black jeans, a red backless turtle neck top and my black ankle boots, I grab my wand and put it in it's holder, I shove my hair into a high pony and put on some red lipstick.

Checking my phone, I see a text from Rebekah letting me know that she's outside, I grab my bag and rush towards the door and locking up my apartment, heading outside I see Rebekah in a sleek black Audi R8, staring in awe she beeps her horn to hurry me along, laughing, I get into the car and turn to her, my eyes bugged out and my smile hurting my face.

"Fuck this car is insane and beautiful, oooh you have to let me drive it" I bounce in excitement. I've always loved cars, even though I've never driven one that doesn't fly, but this is like nothing I've ever seen before, it's like a spaceship.

"No way! No one drives my baby but me" she says throwing a wink my way, laughing I change the subject, deciding to ask about the weird way she ran off last night I say  "So you ran off pretty quick last night, is everything okay?"