You dont scare me

Hey guys. Sorry, it's been awhile, I've been having a bit of trouble with how to write the meeting between Kol and Lilith. I've been struggling massively on how to proceed with this story. I have been working quite a lot recently but now I have a few days off. Hopefully ill have more chapters out this week for you. Also, I am open to suggestions. I also want to thank you guys for the 20k views!!

---------------

Lilith's POV

"Where the hell have you been!!?"

I turn around to find Rebekah standing their in the ballgown I had transfigured for her, with her hands on hips and a scowl on her face. "Rebekah hi, eh... I  was right with the blue dressthen huh? I knew the colour would be perfect for you" I smile hoping my comment will make her forget that I had been hiding out in the bathroom for about an hour.

"Oh no, you don't! I have been looking everywhere for you. Come, I think I should properly introduce you to my brothers." She grabs my arm and drags me to the other side of the room where Klaus and Elijah are stood talking. Perfect, just who I wanted to see right now, I groan, and Rebekah rolls her eyes.

"Elijah, Nicklaus. You remember Lilith don't you?" She says smirking, and I cant help the twitch of my lips when Klaus clenches his jaw in irritation. Elijah nods his head at me with a small smile on his face but I know the look in his eyes, he's wary and doesn't trust me.

"Of course, how could we forget when she shoved a stick through Elijah's throat" klaus spits and eyes me darkly. Rolling my eyes, I snort.

"Your still on that?. It was fair game. He snapped my neck, did you expect me not to retaliate?" I quip, turning to Elijah and wince at the blank stare he's giving me. Maybe he's not over it.

"Look I am sorry for losing my temper, but can you blame me? Seriously mate... is it normal to just go around snapping young girls necks " I say in irritation. I place my hands on my hips and scowl at the pair of them. Klaus snarls and takes a step forward. Damn he looks so mad. I want to laugh but I know it's not the best time.

"You had me pinned to the wall" he growls. Rebekah steps forward trying to defuse the situation

"Leave it klaus!" She steps in front of him but he pushes her out his way.

"Your lucky I don't remove your head from your shoulders, right here where you stand." The threat doesn't frighten me the least. What can he do to me that I haven't done to myself. I can't die. Believe me I tried. All he's accomplishing is making me mad! I take a step towards him and lean in slightly, ignoring the look of worry on Elijah and Rebekah's face.

"You pinned me to the wall first! And do you really think it's wise to threaten me klaus? After all, I'll just wake up again and then I'll come after you" I snap at him and then smirk. He growls and steps forward but before he can do anything a smooth voice interrupts us.

"Niklaus." Elijah warns. Klaus scowls, his eyes look so deadly and insane looking, a slight shiver of fear washes over me. I've only ever seen that look on someone once before and he died by my hands. My stomach drops at the thought of the cause of all my problems. i inwardly shake my head. Dont think about it Lilith. I look over to Elijah then back to Klaus then try not to smirk when he huffs and turns, storming off like a child. I roll my eyes, and turn back to Elijah

"Miss potter, I would like to apologise for my actions, as well as Niklaus's. That behaviour is something I'm not proud of." He stares blankly at me and I scowl. "I should hope not. And call me Lilth, miss potter make me sound like I'm in trouble." Turning my head, I look around and realise Rebekah has ditched me. ugh I knew should of stayed at home. "You should be very careful with what you say and do to Niklaus. He doesn't take to threats lightly." I huff and glare at him. "I'm not the one who should be careful here. You don't know me and your brother attacked me, not the other way around. The only reason I came to your house last week was because I was looking for Rebekah."