Seeing red

Third person POV

Klaus lands hard onto the floor Shooting to stand up, he looks down to the girl who had flung him hard against the wall. to say he was angry was a understatement. How dare she silence him like that, come to his own home demeaned answers, stupid girl. He shrugs, i guess it doesn't matter now she's dead. He looks over to Elijah and let's out a breathe.

"So Niklaus" Elijah spits out with venom.

"Elijah" klaus takes a slow step back, fear on his face. He know Elijah is mad about daggering him and will probably want to kill him. Not that he would be successful, after all he is the most powerful being in the world. He's still my brother, he thought.

"What'd I miss"  Elijah says as he steps over the dead girl in the middle of the floor, standing in front of klaus.

"Who undaggered  y..."

Klaus doesn't get to finish because Elijah pulls his fast back, swinging and sending klaus through the wall. He straightens his tie and coat jacket, still looking ever sophisticated.

"that will be the last time you dagger me Niklaus" Elijah says darkly walking slowly through the wall. Looking around he sees Rebekah, Kol and Fin in their coffins. He looks to Niklaus with disgust and bends down a little

"You can't kill me Elijah" klaus says smugly

"Why would I waste my time trying to kill you Niklaus, I will be taking my family and leaving you alone for all eternity"

Klaus springs up, speeding to Elijah, they roll onto the floor, and Klaus grabs him by his upper arms, twisting and throwing him against the wall. Elijah rushes forward, but klaus is faster, he smashes his fists left to right across Elijah face before grabbing the dagger out of Kol, pinning Elijah up against the coffin with it pointing to his heart

"Don't make me do this to you again Elijah" he seethes.

"Go on. I dare you, you'll have Kol to deal with" he replies smugly, knowing that klaus would not be able to handle Kols wrath. Klaus slowly places the dagger back into his youngest brother, and releasing his hold of Elijah.

"Mikael is dead, I killed him with his own weapon" klaus says with a shrug as if it's no big deal. 

"Then why do our family still remain carted around in boxes" Elijah demands

"Stefan" he spits out. He places his hand on his brothers shoulder and looks him in the eye.

"I need you to stand by my side, help me destroy Stefan and I promise you our family will be whole again. Be my brother, always and forever Elijah" he lets out a shaking breathe, removing his hand from Elijah and leans over to shut Kols coffin.

"Fine, but if you dare betray me again Niklaus, I will put you down" klaus rolls his eyes not feeling threatened at all. He steps out of the room the way he was thrown in, looking down at the beautiful dead girl on his floor, Mmm she would of made a good toy, oh well he thought as Elijah steps up behind him

"Who is the girl Niklaus?"

"You snap her neck and then ask who she is?" Klaus replied with a raised eyebrow. Elijah just stares at him waiting for an answer.