Happy death day.

Lilith's POV

It's the morning of the ritual and I'm a bag full of nerves. Worrying thoughts of how tonight will go plague my mind. Is this the right decision? What if I mess up the spell and accidentally send anyone in a 5 mile radius to hell. Which is pretty much everyone in the whole damn town. So many things could go wrong tonight and I'd be to blame. I know I should stop over thinking it, my magic is the strongest it's ever been. I just have to believe in myself. I know it's the right thing to do. Ester deserves to go to hell and never return.

Sighing, I send a quick text to Rebekah asking her to meet me at the grill, to which she replies with a yes. I decide that today i will not be lazy, so I walk to my wardrobe to change into black skinny jeans, white crop top and my black leather jacket, matched with my new boots I had conjured. I let my curls loose and apply some red lipstick.

I haven't seen Kol since he left my apartment two days ago, which I'm grateful because I don't think I'm ready to face him yet, especially since I can't seem to get over the way he left. I know I will have to face him later anyway but I'm definitely not looking forward to it. My stomach betrays me as I feel butterflies flutter at the the thought of seeing him again. Huffing I grab my phone and place in my back pocket and head over to the grill.

--------

Stepping into the grill, I look around to see if I can spot Rebekah anywhere. Ugh great she hasn't arrived yet. Sighing I walk over and take seat at the empty table to my left, hoping to go unnoticed. My breathe hitched when I see Kol walk through the door with his brother following behind. I quickly turn invisible and watch as they make their way over to the bar where a man and woman are sat.

Standing to my feet I follow them over so that I can be nosey and listen to what their saying. I've noticed this man around some of Elena's group so I'm guessing this isn't going to be a friendly chat.

"You think the killers a" the man looks around before finishing "vampire" the women shakes her head "there are no other suspects. It's the obvious conclusion." I watch in amusement as klaus steps up to the bar with a snarl on his face. Kol leans over smirking. "Oh come on now, let not go blaming the new family in town just cus you lot have got yourself a killer at large" klaus drawls. "Don't mind us, my brother and I are just here to let off some steam. Right Kol?"

Klaus looks over to Kol smirking. "Right" he smiles deviously at the women. I roll my eyes when the women shakes slightly out of fear. Really? He isn't even that scary. Hugging, I do a quick sweep of their heads and learn their names are Alaric and Meredith. Cute couple, but it's not the only thing I find in his head. Well if only she knew who was the real killer was, I'm sure she would be even more frightened.

--------

Third persons POV

Bonnie and her mother Abby walk through the woods heading towards the ancestral home where one hundred dead witches were killed. They watch as Ester and Finn step out of the house. "Who's the creepy, lurky guy" Abby asks looking over to her daughter.

"Esters son fin, and he's a vampire so" she points to her ears but Abby just scoffs, giving him a once over. "I wonder what your gram thinks about the part we're playing in all of this. Balance of nature stuff" bonnie looks over to her mother and sighs. "She's probably on the other side, screaming about getting involved with vampire business" they both share a laugh and come to stop in front of Ester.